What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zeb

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The Colonel said:
We would worry about signing him Ronny, just that ahead of players like Ben Smith, Fuifui, Hayne and Inu he would hardly be a priority...... and thats where people will disagree with you.

I want all these players resigned, a priority signing can also be a signing in regards to a position that needs improving, Hence Weller.

Last thing we want is Cayless playing Second row

Ron Jeremy

Coach
fish eel said:
TBH, I think Weller needs more first grade before we know how much of a priority he will be this time next year

I'm telling you he'll be fine. He showed enough in his first game that he will be a good player, cant wait till he's played 6 games like Zeb. Actually i'll remember this thread for future reference;-)

eel01s

Bench
The Colonel said:
We would worry about signing him Ronny, just that ahead of players like Ben Smith, Fuifui, Hayne and Inu he would hardly be a priority...... and thats where people will disagree with you.

Who knows what will happen in 2008, let alone the rest of this season? Weller could be #1 priority by then, just as any other player might be

So far (assuming the rumours about Keating and Paulo are correct) management has done an excellent job in re-signing our talented youngsters.

fish eel

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
I'm telling you he'll be fine. He showed enough in his first game that he will be a good player, cant wait till he's played 6 games like Zeb. Actually i'll remember this thread for future reference;-)

I'm sure he will be fine, but Zeb did play like a wrecking ball in his first game as well.

The Colonel

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:

:LOL: I'll sleep much better Ron.....

The Colonel

Immortal
eel01s said:
Who knows what will happen in 2008, let alone the rest of this season? Weller could be #1 priority by then, just as any other player might be

He could be....... I'm still fairly confident that the other four will however be more important at this point in time.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
fish eel said:
I'm sure he will be fine, but Zeb did play like a wrecking ball in his first game as well.

Like crap he did, he scored a try, committed errors, missed tackles & looked out of place.

His next few games just substaniated his average abilities.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
I want all these players resigned, a priority signing can also be a signing in regards to a position that needs improving, Hence Weller.

Last thing we want is Cayless playing Second row

if you sit in a room with Weller, INU and Hayne with all their managers present, who would you greet first??

As good a player Weller is you can bet your bottom dollar he wouldn't figure in the conversation until both INU and Hayne are tied up...there's evidence that our club trying to 2 the backs up now...not next year NOW!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
Well i'm always proven right so i'm sure you will;-)

oh! Absolutely! with your vast knowledge of the players coming through the club :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
eelavation said:
if you sit in a room with Weller, INU and Hayne with all their managers present, who would you greet first??

As good a player Weller is you can bet your bottom dollar he wouldn't figure in the conversation until both INU and Hayne are tied up...there's evidence that our club trying to 2 the backs up now...not next year NOW!

I'm not saying he will ffs:roll: all i'm saying that his situation is unique because we'll be loosing possibly a couple of backrowers when the time comes. FMD priority doesn't always have to mean resiging marquee players it can also mean resigning emerging talent or resigning players to cover positions.

Would Kris Keating be a priority signing? or what about Tony Williams? get my point?

Kornstar

Coach
eelavation said:

As good a player Weller is you can bet your bottom dollar he wouldn't figure in the conversation until both INU and Hayne are tied up...there's evidence that our club trying to 2 the backs up now...not next year NOW![/quote]

How happy would that make you to be a Parra supporter if those 2 were signed to 3 year deals? That would mean 08-9-10&11, they would be in the Blue and Gold!!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
I'm not saying he will ffs:roll: all i'm saying that his situation is unique because we'll be loosing possibly a couple of backrowers when the time comes. FMD priority doesn't always have to mean resiging marquee players it can also mean resigning emerging talent or resigning players to cover positions.

Would Kris Keating be a priority signing? or what about Tony Williams? get my point?

I read it differently Ronny ;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
eelavation said:
oh! Absolutely! with your vast knowledge of the players coming through the club :lol:

Yep, shall we have a look?

- Mateo, 2004
- Inu, 2004
- Smiths, 2004
- Cordoba 2005
- Burt at fullback 2006
- Pissing off J Williams 2005
- Pissing off Luke O'Dwyer 2004 ( If we did resign him goodbye Kris Inu)

I'm always right, and a stack of threads to back me up. I also stated many times that Kris Inu could tackle and then i was shot down by the likes of you:lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
Yep, shall we have a look?

- Mateo, 2004
- Inu, 2004
- Smiths, 2004
- Cordoba 2005
- Burt at fullback 2006
- Pissing off J Williams 2005
- Pissing off Luke O'Dwyer 2004 ( If we did resign him goodbye Kris Inu)

I'm always right, and a stack of threads to back me up. I also stated many times that Kris Inu could tackle and then i was shot down by the likes of you:lol:

:lol: You and about fifty others Ronny.....

Latest posts