What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zeb

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The Colonel said:
Riding on the coat tails of someone elses prediction doesn't make you right.....

Like who?

All based on me seeing these players for myself, it isn't that hard to recongise talent.

If your refering to Jake then your wrong as i totally disagree with him on a umber of players eg Blake, Williams, Zeb, O'dywer....

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The Colonel said:
:lol: You and about fifty others Ronny.....

Who? maybe some points not all. I also said earlier this year that Kris Keating is more of a priorityt signing then Blake, this is starting to be proven right as well:lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
Like who?

All based on me seeing these players for myself, it isn't that hard to recongise talent.

If your refering to Jake then your wrong as i totally disagree with him on a umber of players eg Blake, Williams, Zeb, O'dywer....

Mate,

How many games do you see a year?

I don't disagree that you MAY be a good judge of talent but most of your predictions are the same sure fire hits that 99% of people on this forum could make with their eyes closed.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Add to the fact i was one of the only persons on this board beliveing Tim was a very good player who we need to hang onto, i was shot down by self acclaimed coaching guru's and yet again.........you guessed it lol

fish eel

Immortal
this is all a bit pretentious in a 'I was a fan before they were popular' kinda way tbh

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The Colonel said:
Mate,

How many games do you see a year?

I don't disagree that you MAY be a good judge of talent but most of your predictions are the same sure fire hits that 99% of people on this forum could make with their eyes closed.

I've been to Tigers, NQ, Warriors, Bulldogs, Tigers & Manly so far this year.

The Colonel

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
Add to the fact i was one of the only persons on this board beliveing Tim was a very good player who we need to hang onto, i was shot down by self acclaimed coaching guru's and yet again.........you guessed it lol

Getting one up on pete and jayjay isn't hard Ron.;-)

Pazza

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
Wagon only has a year left, wouldn't you be looking to the future?

chad still has quite a while left and yeah wagon is leaving but this kid needs to see far more FG for me to take him over 2 experianced first graders. We got quite a few inexperianced guys in the squad. guys like chad and wagon are intergral to the balance.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The Colonel said:
Well, I wouldn't go that far but he has swapped with Ben in defence now twice because he was being targetted....

Targeted when we have the ball. If youy notice every game now Kris has 3 players on him every hit-up.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
I'm always right, and a stack of threads to back me up. I also stated many times that Kris Inu could tackle and then i was shot down by the likes of you:lol:

back up where I said he COULDN'T tackle!!

The Colonel

Immortal
Thats fine Ronny..... but as I said the prediction you make aren't that hard...... most of these kids you talk up as having "found" were being talked up when they were playing Matts and Ball....... you just joined a little late.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Pazza said:
chad still has quite a while left and yeah wagon is leaving but this kid needs to see far more FG for me to take him over 2 experianced first graders. We got quite a few inexperianced guys in the squad. guys like chad and wagon are intergral to the balance.

Whats the guarentee Chad will stay? Lowrie is useless as tits on a whore, Zeb is going ( even though he's not that great anyway)...last thing we need is to loose the lot, easier & cheaper to resign our won stocks.

Latest posts