What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zeb

Pazza

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
Whats the guarentee Chad will stay? Lowrie is useless as tits on a whore, Zeb is going ( even though he's not that great anyway)...last thing we need is to loose the lot, easier & cheaper to resign our won stocks.

chad is a local juniour, isnt he? doesnt demand big money and he is a good influence on the side. plus he would just sign for what he is on now. look i like weller and i want him to be re signed but no with all the other players off contract, weller is well down the list.

The Colonel

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
bullsh*t!!! i just didn't answer the question, i spoke about him in attack!!

There wasn't a question to be answered Ron...... and I still think you are disagreeing because it doesn't suit what you've said in the past.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
But you disagreed with me:roll:

no, I read that you wanted Weller signed as a priority and as much as I want him to be a one club man we need to tie up atleast 3 blue chip investments before that...

I was told by someone close to the club that when you're building for the next year you get your Marquee, blue chip, you beaut signings out of the way and build a squad around that..it makes sence.

Pazza

First Grade
colonel, which of the following is the corner stone to the master budget?
a. the sales budget
b. the inventory budget
c. the purchases and cost of goods sold budget
d. the opperating expenses budget

Phillips

Referee
eelavation said:
his contract runs out at the end of 08 which is the same time as Benny, hayne, INU and Fuifui so does that still make him a priority signing? ;-)

Hayne > Inu > Moimoi > Hauraki > Benny

:eek:

The Colonel

Immortal
Pazza said:
colonel, which of the following is the corner stone to the master budget?
a. the sales budget
b. the inventory budget
c. the purchases and cost of goods sold budget
d. the opperating expenses budget

a.

And don't quote me on that but I'm pretty sure that is correct..... been a long time now since I've studied that.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
OK LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, I NOW GIVE YOU RON JEREMYS ALL TIME NUMBER 1 PREDICTION, AS YOU WILL SEE THIS JUST SHOWS I MAY BE WORTH MORE THEN A PINCH OF sh*t

As fabio would say, "observe"

You heard it here first, Parra are going to walk away from Telstra stadium with a loss next to there name.

Don't ask me why i think we will loose, i just sense it!!.

Our backs have done next to nothing in the trials & our half's combination with Wagon & Dykes looks pretty mediocre compared to Thurston & Sherwin.

To win the game we will need to target there backs, i doubt this will happen as Brian is placing to much emphasis on the forwards & not enough attention top detail on the backs.

Canterbury have guns across the park, and i don't care what everyone else say's...Mason is a gun player who can destroy any team when he controlls his handling.

I think Parra will recieve a fair hiding from a pumped up Canterbury, don't underestimate them...they will be at there best believe you me!!!

Parra season is already in trouble & the ball hasn't even kicked off yet.

Parra lack penetration on the bench, if Thorman or Witt isn't included on the bench....expect Parra to loose by 30, we need variety to break the canterbury defence which is always very tough.

Petterson is a walking f**k up who can't catch a ball or tackle!!!, so he scored 14 soft try's last year big sh*t.....they where hardly bouts of individual brillance....more the good work of Witt, Lyon & Vaealiki......there is no way we can win a premiership with this alledged footballer on our wings.

Canterbury will win 44-12 or around that mark, Pitty i was expecting a much better Parra side this year, Smith has problems already.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=66190

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The Colonel said:
There wasn't a question to be answered Ron...... and I still think you are disagreeing because it doesn't suit what you've said in the past.

Ok:? the best defenders in the game struggle against the likes of MINI, you can think what you like but that's total BS.

Pazza

First Grade
hmmm well i have no idea, according to thetext the inventory budget is the same thing as the perchase and COGS budget. oh well, sales works, that is the aim of business after all.

no doubt ill be repeating this subject lol

The Colonel

Immortal
Don't worry Ronny.....

I predicted earlier in the year that Souths will struggle in the halves despite all the big name players they have purchased. Wasn't a hard prediction I must say but make enough and someone will get one right eventually.....

The Colonel

Immortal
Pazza said:
hmmm well i have no idea, according to thetext the inventory budget is the same thing as the perchase and COGS budget. oh well, sales works, that is the aim of business after all.

The other three are all dependent on your sales figures being met......

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The Colonel said:
Don't worry Ronny.....

I predicted earlier in the year that Souths will struggle in the halves despite all the big name players they have purchased. Wasn't a hard prediction I must say but make enough and someone will get one right eventually.....

I give up:? , at the time people weren't to worried about Parra's team cause we had Lyon etc but i had huge doubts and i was not far off 48-14 was I ;-) absolutely no one predicted that result, you know that & I know that;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Pazza said:

I have just completed my module in Accounting for bach of business degree,I got a HD, if you want my assignments let me know:lol:

tollgateadzy

Juniors
eelavation said:
it does appear that way.

im slightly confused... why would you meet in a parramatta cafe if you wanted to keep things secret ..... OR .... conspiracy theory # 1 ... the ploy was to get spotted to force the eels into offering zeb more money to stay ???? ahhhh haaaaa !!!:cool:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
tollgateadzy said:
im slightly confused... why would you meet in a parramatta cafe if you wanted to keep things secret ..... OR .... conspiracy theory # 1 ... the ploy was to get spotted to force the eels into offering zeb more money to stay ???? ahhhh haaaaa !!!:cool:

I would've just said meet in a David Jones male bathroom.....oh wait a minute :?