What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zuess Cut Loose ?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Zeus Loose. by Kenny Loggins

Cause you gotta cut loose... that Zues

kick off that Zues lose blues.

Please Stuey ... first grade is not for me.

But according to Jack..

Six clubs are on his back..

Hold me back I can't wait to lose this hack.

Please Sharkies!!

everybody cut everybody cut

everybody cut everybody cut

everybody cut zues loose!

:lol:

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
geezus your a fuggin clown.
Seriosly, why dont dont you just shut up?

Clown? Coming from the person who thinks PL is harder than 1st grade, this must be why you think Goldy is so good this year, because he has been competiting at the top level............Premier League #-o

Meanwhile, players who have proven themselves 10 fold deserved to be dropped - ie Bird and Simmons. Lets also not forget your great intellectual capacity in a thread a while ago where you demonstrated how inept you truly are, when you demanded Isemonger be given a go (1st game back after injury mind you) and Bird dropped to PL, another quality call from a 'clown' :lol:

All of these facts, along with the very fact that you (I believe) think Zeus should be kept make me even more confident that the Sharks have made the right decision in getting rid of him :D

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
Anybody whos watched a football match can demonstrate more football knowledge than you, player or not. My evidence, everyone knows the NRL is harder than PL, thats a no brainer, your stance?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Actually no brainer is a perfect description of yourself.
But dont forget to add cat.
Scaredy cat.
Do you need help finding a rugby league registration form?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Sutho_Sharks said:
Anybody whos watched a football match can demonstrate more football knowledge than you, player or not. My evidence, everyone knows the NRL is harder than PL, thats a no brainer, your stance?

Sorry to interject but........the bold type is not evidence. It is merely a collective perception supported by nothing other than opinion. Evidence is fact based.

The other reason I am putting in my 2 bobs worth is because this stupid contention of yours that reefy said PL was harder than the NRL is just another example of how you twist things. I'm not saying it to defend reefy, he can do that himself. I'm doing it to point out to you that what he said was it is harder to play IN PL than in the NRL. He then gave reasons. Yet you persist in trying to perpetrate a misconception because you can't win any points any other way.

If you want Sutho we can dredge up the thread, but it'll only make you look stupid once again.

Sutho, serious question. Are you a man or a woman? Boy or girl?

Mr Sharkie

Juniors
If we are looking to bring someone up for hooker it HAS to be Kingston.

The bloke is doing everything right & still can't get picked.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Mr Sharkie said:
If we are looking to bring someone up for hooker it HAS to be Kingston.

The bloke is doing everything right & still can't get picked.

Kinga will get a go when he can be given a go.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I don't believe so. More a savings issue and a "not in the plan till x happens" issue.

black_dot

Juniors
Also, how would Kinga's chances look, and how would the kid feel if CHAD RANDALL was offered a contract ????

Frenzy.

Immortal
black_dot said:
court case ?

No I don't believe that has much bearing.

Didn't we enter into the Newtown arrangement to save money? The biggest save being player payments.

Well I think this being year 1, it is just a little tight. We have 35 contracted players to pay. 25 are paid from the main cap. The other 10 are paid from club funds and don't effect the either cap till players outside the top 25 are used in the NRL.

We have 10 being paid contract outside of that main money already.

To use any Newtown contracted guys will mean getting into the second tier cap. Do we have to do that when we have 10 blokes we are already paying contract money to that will go into that cap as well if they play NRL?

Kinga is a Newtown contracted player.

If Sully goes we are suddenly short 2 hookers. Him and Bird. The one left, Hilder is the logical replacement to fill Birds role. No hookers left. It is then I belive Kinga will get a shot TMK. a) because of necessity and b) the saving made on Sully going. There's also the Lomu saving.

N.B some of the 35 contracted player probably have no hope of playing the NRL. Kids like Pyper, Selmes, Douglas who play Flegg but train with the top squad.

I don't know if this is clear. It's pretty complicated. :lol: