What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.5 v SeaEagles

Taking a step back. Going into the bye 3-2 would have been an acceptable outcome given the tough start and coming back from the UK.

Team has look great at times but tonight was poor. No composure once Brown came onto the field and got into us. Tonight showed why Cleary is so important.

Hopefully the injuries from tonight are just niggles; Martin was holding his arm for much of the night. Hopefully just a stinger. Good for JFH to get a run.

I like Laurie on the bench and thought he did alright tonight. I’m not sure I would be replacing Yeo with him though; maybe one of the front rowers if Yeo and Kenny are still on the field if you want to play him through the middle.

Panther Mike

Juniors
What a wanker you are Chins. You said Manly are a bad team. Penrith played bad but Manly aren’t bad like you said.

No one on here is ever right except you. Guess what, you are a Goose.
We may not win 4 straight but I am super confident that Manly won’t win the comp or make the GF. They only played so well tonight due to being at home with DCE’s record and wanting to upset the premiers. Their effort last week against the Dragons shows why they haven’t been genuine premiership contenders for a long time. That said our effort against them is uncharacteristic of recent Penrith teams and is a concern for us. Unacceptable to concede 32 points.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Taking a step back. Going into the bye 3-2 would have been an acceptable outcome given the tough start and coming back from the UK.

Team has look great at times but tonight was poor. No composure once Brown came onto the field and got into us. Tonight showed why Cleary is so important.

Hopefully the injuries from tonight are just niggles; Martin was holding his arm for much of the night. Hopefully just a stinger. Good for JFH to get a run.

I like Laurie on the bench and thought he did alright tonight. I’m not sure I would be replacing Yeo with him though; maybe one of the front rowers if Yeo and Kenny are still on the field if you want to play him through the middle.
If Laurie doesn't come on for Yeo in the middle he'll just never come on. Today's bench simply doesn't work

martielang

Bench
Liam Martin sore or not would struggle to outplay Purts in the backrow at the moment. Did he get into Angus Crichtons lolly jar in the off season?

age.s

First Grade
Anyone who says they saw Edwards as a future Panther great in early 2019 needs to see a doctor for a refresh of their medication.

PennyPanthers81

Juniors
We are so spoiled as Panther fans for the last few years. I remember watching us in the play off for the spoon. Even if we don’t go 4 in a row, I have no doubt we’ll be in it until the pointy end of the season. Who ever saw this coming?

Black Diamond

Juniors
We didn't play well, but that was atrocious refereeing. Challenge a knock on and get a penalty for a non involved player being offside at the kick off? Penalised an unconscious player for not getting up? Penalised a player for a push in the bCk when he gets run off the ball?
11-4 penalty count !
When was the last time they were penalised out of a game like that!
Agree with everything you say. This ref is a Manly local. He crucified Roosters as well when Manly played them at home. On that occasion, penalty count was 9 - 4. This bloke should not be reffing any games that Manly play in, he cannot be unbiased.