What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos Discussion

cooko

Juniors
Getting a John Lennon vibe from that Parra jersey... imagine Parra winning a comp?

hqdefault.jpg

It's easy if you try.

Charlie124

First Grade
Anything goes with 9's jerseys, I've got no problem with weird designs for them. At least it gives the designers freedom to go mental and hopefully not f**k up the main jerseys.

Charlie124

First Grade
Those Storm jerseys are f**king killer, although i had to have a double-take at Cam Smith before realising it wasn't a terrible half 'n half design.

Very good

cooko

Juniors
Storm kit is very good. Nice to see the crown resorts box go. Just off the mark with the V being cut off. Shift crown down half a cm and it could have come to a point.

Last edited:

LESStar58

Referee
ms16.1200_d.jpg

Back of the home jersey. Love that they got rid of that gradient and i loved the away kit when they used it for the trial jersey last year! Might get both!

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Storm jerseys are epic. Not a fan of the lightning bolt on the back though.

Last edited:

jargan83

Coach
Storm jerseys look great.

On the fence about the Dragons away jersey, I'll wait until I see the away jersey before I judge it but that 9's Jersey is shocker.

Latest posts