What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos Discussion

Saint Doc

Coach
That Broncos jersey makes me do this:

enhanced-4359-1411513413-26.jpg

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Am i missing something here? My partner and i are looking to get 2016 jerseys for roosters and melbourne yet 3 weeks to christmas and we cannot see them in rebel, Amart sports, NRLshop at all. Surely you would think ir prudent to have next seasons jersey out during the biggest spending period of the year?

If its not out in the next foetnight then we wont bother getting them

thorson1987

Coach
Am i missing something here? My partner and i are looking to get 2016 jerseys for roosters and melbourne yet 3 weeks to christmas and we cannot see them in rebel, Amart sports, NRLshop at all. Surely you would think ir prudent to have next seasons jersey out during the biggest spending period of the year?

If its not out in the next foetnight then we wont bother getting them

Dude, better off getting them online.

some11

Referee
Pretty good for a WIL jersey but is that a maroon collar and side panelling? Why not just keep the purple/pink going? No need for a third colour, let alone one that looks so shit along side the primary ones.

Well, against the purple and pink it looks like poo brown, as in just a dash of shit compared to full-on shit.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
This is retty dam sad from ISC and the clubs. Sad and unbeleivable that home.and away jerseys arw notnon the shelves. The roosters website has only got pre order now for a late january delivery of the world club challenge jersey which i dont want.

Well its $320 dollars they wont be getting drom me this year as outside christmas spending it cannot be justified

Pommy

Coach
This is retty dam sad from ISC and the clubs. Sad and unbeleivable that home.and away jerseys arw notnon the shelves. The roosters website has only got pre order now for a late january delivery of the world club challenge jersey which i dont want.

Well its $320 dollars they wont be getting drom me this year as outside christmas spending it cannot be justified

Just buy them in the end of season sale and save yourself some money.

Charlie124

First Grade

If you can justify spending $320 on jerseys at one time of the year then you'll do it at another time of the year too, don't pretend otherwise.

cooko

Juniors
Jerseys Megastore in canberra has most of the 2016 ISC range in stock.

They have Souths (white trim), Tigers 9s and home, Knights home, Sharks 9's and away, Cowboys home, plus training gear and off field gear for most teams in stock.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
the broncos WiL makes a good storm WiL jersey.....

i'm all for teams having a WiL jersey but it should be trims of pink on the jersey as opposed to making random colour choices and garish deisgns. the dragons got it right with a pink V

Latest posts