What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th ODI: New Zealand v South Africa at Hamilton on Mar 1, 2017 - NZ WON BY 7 WICKETS

Meth

Staff member
Nice 50 from Guptill.

NZ looking good at the moment. A collapse is always on the cards and South Africa are favourites, but pretty happy at the moment.

And then, that...

Iafeta

Referee
Awful shot from Kane. I still maintain his batting is well short of a gallop since being captain.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Just saw that shot from AB.

What a genius.

Maybe the greatest ODI batsman ever. His record even stacks up against Kohli's.

Meth

Staff member
I don't think Williamson is anywhere near as reliable as he was in 2014/15- high bar, but yeah...

Bazal

Post Whore

What a genius.

I think, purely on ability, AB is in a class of his own. Maybe he's not as consistent over his whole career as Kohli has been pretty much since he came in, but I'd wager he's the first man picked in anyone's best ODI side outside India. And probably quite a few in India.

He was always a very good player but he's turned into a man who is almost impossible to bowl to. Some of the shots he plays you just sit there and wonder what the bowlers can actually do....

JJ

Immortal

What a genius.

Him or Richards, AB is just insane though, so was Viv back then in a relative way

Nossy is just making up ways to get out ATM
To be fair to Smithy, Guptill is looking pretty good today

Iafeta

Referee
Wayne that is an appalling decision. That was missing every day and twice on Sunday. Disgraceful. Saved by the DRS.

Tommy Smith

Referee
ABs the only player I can think of that can score a 33 off 220 balls to save a test and a 31 ball ODI century and a 66 ball 162* (no I didn't make that second one up lol).

He is just ridiculously gifted at every form of the game, in both attack and defence.

Bazal

Post Whore
ABs the only player I can think of that can score a 33 off 220 balls to save a test and a 31 ball ODI century and a 66 ball 162* (no I didn't make that second one up lol).

He is just ridiculously gifted at every form of the game, in both attack and defence.

I watched that 162....he was completely and utterly unstoppable. He played shots that quite honestly shouldn't be physically possible