What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone still want to sack Flanno?

taipan

Referee
Nah !! This setback is like having a couple of days of no speakee with the missus.Then all is forgiven the lasagna is prepared, the wine flows and kisses or ticklish slaps are exchanged,and everything gets back to a normal rosy world.
It's a Shark's thingee.
I've threatened to sack Flanno a dozen times last year.And we ended up with an early October sporting orgy.
He is still a loyal,faithfull reliable employee of mine.
I'll just a*se kick him this week,and we'll fire up Gaz style.Problemo solved.

carinashark

First Grade
I have no problem with him these days, dead set genius,premiership winning coach and from what I've heard a bloody good tile'er.

Quigs

Immortal
I have no problem with him these days, dead set genius,premiership winning coach and from what I've heard a bloody good tile'er.

Flange has been upgraded too. He now has an apprentice. Young Capes is 3 years in on his Chippy apprenticeship.

Anyone in the squad a lecky? We can't use B.B.Bubby, he is just a Sticky Stewart arse licker.

snout

First Grade
Loved his comments.

"Havent seen that performance from this group before.
Unacceptable."

Madsharkie

First Grade
Loved his comments.

"Havent seen that performance from this group before.
Unacceptable."
Also his comments on the Origin players was spot on - didn't mince words
Both true. I find it refreshing that he also acknowledged how well they played i.e. didn't say they won because we played bad. Good to see he's not a sore loser. Hopefully it's a overdue wake up call to a few of the players.