What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Axe time

The Dodger

First Grade
i dont believe in dropping players just yet.

Both edges sucked balls though.
Capewall was outplayed
Maloney isnt 100%

But I must say, Holmes is not a good full back. He was never in position each time there was a break. I would prefer Beale there to be honest.

And townsend is just shit.

What part do you disagree with?

What I posted is straight out of the decision makers mouth bud.
Him not having success in NSW cup. hes their leading try scorer since he arrived & hes smashing blokes. I would also say he is as fast as Loots, who is actually, quite fast.
As for decision makers making decisions, Ivan Cleary thought his son was 3-4 years away from first grade. So, they get it wrong. Very wrong & very often.

Him not having success in NSW cup. hes their leading try scorer since he arrived & hes smashing blokes. I would also say he is as fast as Loots, who is actually, quite fast.
As for decision makers making decisions, Ivan Cleary thought his son was 3-4 years away from first grade. So, they get it wrong. Very wrong & very often.

Haha. How many tries has he scored?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I actually thought Ramien was one of the only positives to come out of the WCC.

So many young fellas get told they aren't ready for first grade and physically that may be true.

However does it mean we just persist with "the incumbents" that don't take their game to another level?

I remember a few years back I heard the same old thing in here about a player by the name of Josh Addo Carr.

The next year he went to the tigers and was a revelation. Do we really think that off season he left us got him ready for first grade? I think not.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Loved the in and away on turbo tom the other week. Wow! Left him for dead.

Mate that sort of speed and agility you can't coach. To be quite frank, not many white fellas or Pacific Islanders have that elusiveness. Bevan and Josh are players that pop up every 10-15 years.

So turns out I was wrong about Ramen Noodle. The drums are beating louder and based on his strong 20s performances there are some in the club not real happy that Flano hasn't given him a go.

I'll tell ya one thing though. We would do well to f**k Jack Bird off to Brisbane, today. I can rarely remember such a singular player to have such a negative impact on the team culture at the Sharks.

bluefox68

Staff member
Maybe Flanno shields Ramien from the media, then puts him in at the last minute instead of Capewell... Too good to be true?