What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

"you dont have to be Einstein to realise that we were one of the most unfit clubs if not the worst."
Very true S63 & I never said otherwise . You can't blame us being wary of all the previous pre-season "false" dawns. I hope we have increased their fitness to first grade competitive levels. I have very high hopes & I am also happy with coach Flanno, so far!

But the proof is in the pudding which is yet to be served.
The anticipation is killing me :)

Weren't we chasing that big Manly winger Tuipulotu, what happened to that or was it just a bs rumour from some bored journo ? I'd prefer him to Noafa.
Think this guy is still the preferred option.
Tall and over 100kgs.
A lot will depend on Manly's salary cap and trying to squeeze in Nathan Brown.
If they do sign Brown they may well need to release a player.

TheRev

First Grade
Still need a hooker more than a winger, but I guess we need both tbf.. I thought we needed 29 by March 1st or something, but I'd have to look it all up again.. its something like that.

blacksafake

First Grade
Has anyone not seen all the talk about Nofa’s attitude, which is why he’s been punted from the tigers.

Us supporters have been calling for a change in culture for years which Flanno has recognised needs change.
Besides being a knob he’s a poor defender, blames his teammates & spends too much time looking at the cameras.

Dragon David

First Grade
N

Not if he keeps picking Faegai.
He is soft and makes many errors.
Yeah not thinking about Feagaii boys that much, but I'm prepared to see how they go under new coaching regime as well as all of the other guys.

Seeing some junior trial games reports particularly the guys playing against the Roosters, Timmins reckons they were shit in defence and needs working on a plenty before the comp starts. I hope that not only will the first grade guys be big improvers with their defence but also our lower grade guys. It is a must. Same goes for the attack - we looked very pedestrian in many of the games last season in attack.

TheRev

First Grade
If we are chasing a winger, it probably means flanno is non too happy with sfinau or mat feagai in preseason.. There is a lot of excitement about sfinau and tamale for that matter (tamale has the footwork), but if they can't nail the defensive stuff, we can't play them.. Were better off with mat feagai who can atleast carry the ball up with his big body.

st.phil

Bench
If we are chasing a winger, it probably means flanno is non too happy with sfinau or mat feagai in preseason.. There is a lot of excitement about sfinau and tamale for that matter (tamale has the footwork), but if they can't nail the defensive stuff, we can't play them.. Were better off with mat feagai who can atleast carry the ball up with his big body.
hear that but pls no more Feagai

jeffdragon

Bench
O
Faegai made many errors taking the ball back and dropped bombs.
He ran the ball back at half pace.