What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
If he sorts out his attitude in defence, he will be a good NRL half. He's 21 years old. He has plenty of time to figure it out. A long stint in NSW Cup would be more beneficial for him than playing number 14.
Yeah I don't know why he's got a shit attitude now. Remember in 21 when hook played him at hooker (no pun intended) and he made 40+ tackles a game no hesitation? Where did that side of him go?

Parko1310

Juniors
Thoughts on Adam Doueihi? Provided he can get back to his best after injury I think he would be worth the enquiry. Wants to play in the halves which I’m not sure will be on the table at the tigers. think he would fit in great at 5/8 for us.
No from me, always been an average player with a massively over inflated ego. He would be an okay centre, but he's just not a 6. Heaps of injuries already in his career, and serious ones too. He's just started managing himself as if it's his manager's fault he can't get a deal to play in the halves anywhere. He just isn't good.. but he won't believe that. Looking at halves that are (or could potentially) be on the market, I'd go for Sexton, Sanders, Pezet, Weaver, Humphreys, Fainu, Hastings, etc long before even thinking about going near Doueihi

Cupper

Juniors
No from me, always been an average player with a massively over inflated ego. He would be an okay centre, but he's just not a 6. Heaps of injuries already in his career, and serious ones too. He's just started managing himself as if it's his manager's fault he can't get a deal to play in the halves anywhere. He just isn't good.. but he won't believe that. Looking at halves that are (or could potentially) be on the market, I'd go for Sexton, Sanders, Pezet, Weaver, Humphreys, Fainu, Hastings, etc long before even thinking about going near Doueihi
I think Doueihi is 10 times the player any of those you have listed.

The injuries are a concern yes, but I think he is/could easily be a 6 with the right guys around him. keep in mind he’s been playing for the tigers and always behind a forward pack getting dominated. Luke brooks for example already looks a far better player.

Victoire

Juniors

So in all those team meetings and pressers when Flanno talked about "the new Dragons" he actually meant "Nu Dragons".

Anyway, this is a pretty good pickup for the 14 spot. Don't mind it at all. Liddle isnt an 80 minute player and it seems Flanno is reluctant to give Marschke or Muhleisen many minutes

justadragon

Bench
Seems like we have a couple of those blokes as well !!!

justadragon

Bench

So in all those team meetings and pressers when Flanno talked about "the new Dragons" he actually meant "Nu Dragons".

Anyway, this is a pretty good pickup for the 14 spot. Don't mind it at all. Liddle isnt an 80 minute player and it seems Flanno is reluctant to give Marschke or Muhleisen many minutes
He might go to 6 and KF back to 14.

Positionally it's the right way to use the last roster spot. We were lacking depth at 9. And he's an extra half if needed. Will he be any good? I don't know. He was OK last time I saw him but that was a while ago.

since77

Juniors
Thoughts on Adam Doueihi? Provided he can get back to his best after injury I think he would be worth the enquiry. Wants to play in the halves which I’m not sure will be on the table at the tigers. think he would fit in great at 5/8 for us.
My goodness no. Another average first grader who decided to waste a chunk of his career at the Tigers for big $.
I'd take a solid silent achiever like Kyle F over Doueihi every day of the week.

Latest posts