What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

thebigredv

First Grade
Screw what's happening on ANZAC Day. That scenario will just keep playing out if we don't make changes.

I am certain Flanagan has a plan for our club to lift us out of this hole but something has got to start happening on the recruitment front to state the bloody obvious.

All we have done for next year is lose a strike weapon.

Can't keep recruiting journeymen and calling it the 'New Dragons'.

You could make an argument for going in a whole new direction to Hunt. He is looking like he has seen better days. You can guarantee it won't happen though as deep down Shane knows he is struggling to get signatures.

Dragon David

First Grade
Jai Field back from UK for Hunt please and never play Bird again, no brainer
We just need players who can put their bodies on the line week in and week out. I don't know how a team just switches on one week then switches off the next.

The coaches and conditioners surely get the players tuned up. They study the opposition and set a game plan and work out the usual strengths and weaknesses and see where the game can be won. The players need to play to the game plan and have a few back up plans which the captain has to have executed if he can see problems occurring. It's easy for me to say and I guess it isn't that simple.

At the end of the day, the Roosters were just too good and their playing strength much, much better than ours.

Do we have a chance with new guys coming or are the younger ones able to one day match it with the likes of the players that the Storm, Penrith, Roosters etc have?

I'm Hornby

Juniors
You could make an argument for going in a whole new direction to Hunt. He is looking like he has seen better days. You can guarantee it won't happen though as deep down Shane knows he is struggling to get signatures.
Definitely won't happen. This fool of a coach makes so many errors of judgement, his career speaks for itself in this regard.

One of his first errors of judgement was convincing Hunt to stay, no doubt Flanno the fraudster is very proud of himself for this still as he thinks it was a grand accomplishment.

I am just waiting to hear about Hunt's upgrade soon enough and for the imbecile coach to give himself a big pat on the back for it.

mightydragon

Juniors
Definitely won't happen. This fool of a coach makes so many errors of judgement, his career speaks for itself in this regard.

One of his first errors of judgement was convincing Hunt to stay, no doubt Flanno the fraudster is very proud of himself for this still as he thinks it was a grand accomplishment.

I am just waiting to hear about Hunt's upgrade soon enough and for the imbecile coach to give himself a big pat on the back for it.
Alfie Langer wouldn't have been able to do anything behind that pack on ANZAC Day. Hunt needs to improve his kicking for sure but he is top quality halfback.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
In honesty I'm keen to see any kids debut this year. We are years behind at this point we need to see what we have. What Griffin never did properly
So there's 10 good players in the 30 according to you. Why not just find another 7 good kids and we'd be pushing for top 8 or top 4 champ?

redVinme

Bench
So there's 10 good players in the 30 according to you. Why not just find another 7 good kids and we'd be pushing for top 8 or top 4 champ?
That's ok old timer everyone will see you embarrassingly twerking for attention. I didn't engage so you tracked my old comments how embarrassing for you.This will be the last time I engage with you seeing you can't read, write or be rational. You've now taken what I said out of context not once but 3 times being obtuse. Enjoy misery and don't forget to log back in as OT when you want to have a turn as him.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
That's ok old timer everyone will see you embarrassingly twerking for attention. I didn't engage so you tracked my old comments how embarrassing for you.This will be the last time I engage with you seeing you can't read, write or be rational. You've now taken what I said out of context not once but 3 times being obtuse. Enjoy misery and don't forget to log back in as OT when you want to have a turn as him.
Sorry Pal, I must've missed the 'made of glass' maker's label on you.

Illusion

Bench
We just need players who can put their bodies on the line week in and week out. I don't know how a team just switches on one week then switches off the next.

The coaches and conditioners surely get the players tuned up. They study the opposition and set a game plan and work out the usual strengths and weaknesses and see where the game can be won. The players need to play to the game plan and have a few back up plans which the captain has to have executed if he can see problems occurring. It's easy for me to say and I guess it isn't that simple.

At the end of the day, the Roosters were just too good and their playing strength much, much better than ours.

Do we have a chance with new guys coming or are the younger ones able to one day match it with the likes of the players that the Storm, Penrith, Roosters etc have?
Yep they were better , its not that we got beaten by a better team it was the way we lost that's a worry ........

Draginzaaar

Bench
That's ok old timer everyone will see you embarrassingly twerking for attention. I didn't engage so you tracked my old comments how embarrassing for you. This will be the last time I engage with you seeing you can't read, write or be rational. You've now taken what I said out of context not once but 3 times being obtuse. Enjoy misery and don't forget to log back in as OT when you want to have a turn as him.
Are they same bloke? Makes sense.

Old Timer

Coach
Now you’re being totally ridiculous.

I can assure you I only post as Old Timer and have no other log ins.

By all means contact a moderator if need be.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
Now you’re being totally ridiculous.

I can assure you I only post as Old Timer and have no other log ins.

By all means contact a moderator if need be.
This is @redVinme when he (flame your they/there/them pronouns champ) reads a comment on a forum that differs with his own simple thought patterns:

Simpsons Lisa GIF by FOX International Channels