What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 :Vs Knights at McDonald Jones Stadium @ 4.30 pm Saturday 18th March

rabbitohs95

Bench
Anyway I've got bigger concerns than arguing on here.

Have a good arvo guys!!!
Haha just messing with you R20.

I think if Cook wants to play hooker he needs to considerably fix up his defence. Does have the potential but don't knock McInnes just yet, he's still only 22.

rabbitohs95

Bench
I see Can Murray made the 19 man cut. Will he be sneaked into the starting side?
Doubt it but it's good to see him progressing well. The backrowers sure have a lot of heat on their heels with him, Gosiewski (when fit) and Crichton sneaking through.

southsport

First Grade
Here is the latest line-up.

1) Alex Johnston
2) Braidon Burns
3) Hymel Hunt
4) Robert Jennings
5) Bryson Goodwin
6) Cody Walker
7) Adam Reynolds
8) Zane Musgrove
9) Robbie Farah
10) Jason Clark
11) John Sutton
12) Kyle Turner
13) Sam Burgess (c)

14) Damien Cook
15) Angus Crichton
16) Robbie Rochow
17) George Burgess
18) Siosifa Talakai
20) Cameron Murray

DiegoNT

First Grade
Going by red shirts Vs green it looks like our run on team is unchanged from last week

Rabbits20

Immortal
Haha just messing with you R20.

I think if Cook wants to play hooker he needs to considerably fix up his defence. Does have the potential but don't knock McInnes just yet, he's still only 22.
I can take banter from you no probs. I just wanted to give my thoughts briefly.

It's Diego and the other couple of them I'm trying to ignore.

There are bigger problems in life like being at the hospital most of today as my Father is pretty ill!!!!!!!