What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

murraymob

Coach
we would not have cap space for marshall given the extension to contracts and new players since the thurston carney offers .I believe we would have enough for a up coming type players and that is what we need

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Doesn't look like Izzy is going anywhere!! Happy playing Rugby!

Dylan Walker is another player im pretty impressed with and I'm led to believe he is off contract.

chrisD

Coach
An unfortunate loss but probably always coming. Tiny bit too good to stick around as a depth player, just not quite good enough to be a first choice first grader, SL makes perfect sense. Don't have much confidence in Anderson, concerned by the lack of depth at prop now.

franklin2323

Immortal
We are pretty good at prop have: Grant, McKendry, Kite, Plum, Latimore, RCG, KOD and Anderson. Docker and even Manu can play prop at a push.

I can handle him leaving. Doesn't offer as much as others and he was cheap this year as the roosters were paying it. Next year could be on overs

betcats

Referee
Not worried about losing Mose, its a shame losing him but with the signings and re-signings I can see why he is going. More worried about whos gonna play prop this week.

flash

Juniors
According to a Parra mate. We've signed one of their overhead projector 12, Matt Eisenhuth for the remainder of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts