What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Test squad for India?

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
I like swepson being picked, give him the experience of being in a camp, and the conditions over there, if we happen to be down 3nill then maybe give him a game. When he comes back he can have another shield season and should be ready for an Ashes Tour hopefully the following winter.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Beer must be unlucky not being picked on 20/20 form and maybe the fact his straight breaks weren't straight enough.

Good to see our one day team being terrorised by the Pakis straight breaks....

Ravi looks worried.....

R-Ashwin_1.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
Beer must be unlucky not being picked on 20/20 form and maybe the fact his straight breaks weren't straight enough.

Good to see our one day team being terrorised by the Pakis straight breaks....

Ravi looks worried.....

R-Ashwin_1.jpg

What do we need Beer for? We have the GOAT straight breaker!

Front-Rower

First Grade
Monty Panesar recruited by Plod Howard as spin consultant.

I kid you not.

It's a disgrace. LIstening to the big sports breakfast this morning, it sounds like this decision was made a while ago as Slater mentioned he received a text from Michael Vaughan a few weeks back saying something along the lines of 'Monty? Hahaha'

Timbo

Staff member
Panesar and Swann did rip India a new arsehole when England won there last to be fair.

Bazal

Post Whore
Panesar and Swann did rip India a new arsehole when England won there last to be fair.

He he knows how to bowl in India, something many visiting spinners can't claim. Not the worst appointment, nor is it the best. It's just kind of meh

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He was shit in Australia, got dropped from the Poms team. He still plays grade cricket in Melbourne I think.

We dont set the bar very high now days with all our support staff, or should I say hangers on.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
England have won a Test Series in India in the past decade and won an away Ashes series in the past decade,two things that our overrated donkey cricketers haven't done.

Game Set Match England