What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
ITS HIGH! ITS LONG! ITS WIDE! ITS THERE! STRAIGHT BETWEEN THE POSTS! ITS A GOAL TO LUKE COVELL AND THE SHARKS WIN THE GRAND FINAL 34 - 8 .

Um.. Maybe I'm not as well versed in physics as BBSF, but i would've thought that if "ITS WIDE!" it wouldnt go "STRAIGHT BETWEEN THE POSTS!"

kram

Juniors
I haven't read the whole thread, but I find it interesting that Roosterphin was arguing about the number of Saints v Illawarra juniors that were in the 1999 Grand Final side...

How many Easts juniors were in the 2002, 2003 sides? I find it laughable that when we play Easts later in the year at the SFS again, that some half-breed, latte sipping, yuppy is going to ask me for money for a raffle ticket to support the Roosters juniors. Which invariably begs the question..."Who the hell are they?"

-------

Just on the weekend's game. Should be quite interesting. The last time we played Cronulla at Cronulla it was an absolute pasting. Should be alot closer this time round.

Kram.

Surely

Post Whore
Steel Dragon said:
Um.. Maybe I'm not as well versed in physics as BBSF, but i would've thought that if "ITS WIDE!" it wouldnt go "STRAIGHT BETWEEN THE POSTS!"

Oh I don't think physics is one of BBSF's strong points somehow, and physics don't usually apply when you are having a nocturnal emission.

Rexxy

Coach
get some of this in your cakehole, cocksnot

SharksDessert.jpg

sharknows said:
But I'm a very happy knob tonight unlike you Teddy boy :lol: :lol:

Father Ted

First Grade
Rexxy said:
get some of this in your cakehole, cocksnot

SharksDessert.jpg

Legend Rexy . hahahahahahahahahahaha . One day that cake will be presented along with a letter from the Queen . 100 hundred years and won F**k all

drake

First Grade
If you're referring to the "Merged" side, we have 34 years in which to win a premiership before we meet the ridiculous drought Wonulla Scummerland have attained.

brendothejet

First Grade
The St Goerge and Illawarra District Rugby League Football Clubs have won far more than you.

Then again, one would be far more than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts