What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Travel Thread

Misanthrope

Staff member
Off to Rwanda, Kenya, and hopefully Congo next month. Trying to decide whereabouts in Africa I should head to take a week of sun and cocktail sipping - torn between revisiting Zanzibar or trying out Mombasa.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Just under a month until I'm back on a plane to return to the US. Scary to think in honesty. This time last year I was in panic stations while I was packing/planning, now, I'm cool as anything as I know what I'm heading into. Can't wait to get back.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Tempted to take a couple weeks in Thailand at the end of this trip so I can relax and attend. TBEX. Anyone know an affordable beachy place?

Red Bear

Referee
Probably going to the snow in NZ for a week in august. Or possibly victoria.

Either way, gonna get some snowboarding in this winter

Misanthrope

Staff member
Boss just informed me I'll be our representative at ITB Singapore in October. Anybody got any recommendations for the area?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Hoggmaster & I are planning to spend a month driving from LA to NYC along the southern route.

Any recommendations for must see stops along the way?

_Johnsy

Referee
Finally took the plunge. Booked Sydney - Hong Kong - Bangkok - Phuket - Bangkok - Hong Kong - Sydney.

Gone for about 3 weeks, cannot wait. Hurry up & roll around June-July.