What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trent Barrett

The smart money is on Ms Poppins not knowing the correct meaning of cuckold. I think he just misspelt expressing his desire to have Trent stroke his penis.

Urban dictionary does things well

A sexually inadequate husband who accepts his wife's pussy is her solely property and she alone decides which men she willf**k,even if it means denying her husband. His only access to her pussy is to clean it of the ejaculate of males she chooses to f**k.

soc123_au

Staff member
Urban dictionary does things well

A sexually inadequate husband who accepts his wife's pussy is her solely property and she alone decides which men she willf**k,even if it means denying her husband. His only access to her pussy is to clean it of the ejaculate of males she chooses to f**k.
I stand corrected.

You still think about him touching you though?

Lambretta

First Grade
I'm not sure what an MRA and a PUA are but I laughed at the fedora

I go for a pork pie hat actually

Pork pie hats are alright

PUA (Pick up artist) a man skilled in the arts of getting women into bed. Usually by getting them super drunk and then raping them or using roofies. They then brag about their sexual prowess to anyone and everyone. If their plans don't work and the woman refuses to sleep with them, the women are instantly a bag, a whore, a bitch, a prick tease and a misandrist all rolled into one

MRA (Men's Rights Activist) Someone who believes that someone else having rights diminishes his own rights. No, no, you can't allow that woman to earn the same as me, because if she earns the same as me, then I will be earning less. My rights are being impinged. Bitch.

These people are known to overuse the word "Cuck" when describing any man who doesn't adhere to their standards of behaviour.

Pork pie hats are alright

PUA (Pick up artist) a man skilled in the arts of getting women into bed. Usually by getting them super drunk and then raping them or using roofies. They then brag about their sexual prowess to anyone and everyone. If their plans don't work and the woman refuses to sleep with them, the women are instantly a bag, a whore, a bitch, a prick tease and a misandrist all rolled into one

MRA (Men's Rights Activist) Someone who believes that someone else having rights diminishes his own rights. No, no, you can't allow that woman to earn the same as me, because if she earns the same as me, then I will be earning less. My rights are being impinged. Bitch.

These people are known to overuse the word "Cuck" when describing any man who doesn't adhere to their standards of behaviour.
Men's rights activists are whining about the wrong things, I'd just like equality

Our social concessions have been taken away in the name of 'equality' however none of the female social concessions have been removed giving them more social rights than we have

Your still supposed to give up your seat etc. but your ability to even talk attempt talking to a lady for the means of courtship or sexytimes, well f**k you you can't do that

But if a woman isn't of your taste you're a merkin

Are you Jacksons mum or something?
So you'd like to see a shitmerkin play for your club when there's a player a billion times better than him playing genius league? Sorry for wanting to see the club do well occasionally

Maybe if I went for parra I'd be used to utter f**ktards play for my team

Lambretta

First Grade
So I'm not allowed to mention Twent? I'm confused

Hastings still out, Walker at 6 and fat boy in the centres

By fat boy, are you referring to Kelly?
If so, I am sure he can outrun Aubusson, the Worlds slowest centre, so Manly will be fine

Maubs plays well defensively, but he is pedestrian in attack
Every time he plays in the centres the Roosters struggle in attack

Everyone is talking about the Roosters structures and set up plays and no one is mentioning the fact that we have all the speed of a crippled tortoise on one half of the field. It's bloody easy to defend against a slow attack.

So what's the Roosters tactic? Go away from Latrell and head towards Maubs, then wonder why we only ever make 30 metres with the ball in hand.

By fat boy, are you referring to Kelly?
If so, I am sure he can outrun Aubusson, the Worlds slowest centre, so Manly will be fine

Maubs plays well defensively, but he is pedestrian in attack
Every time he plays in the centres the Roosters struggle in attack

Everyone is talking about the Roosters structures and set up plays and no one is mentioning the fact that we have all the speed of a crippled tortoise on one half of the field. It's bloody easy to defend against a slow attack.

So what's the Roosters tactic? Go away from Latrell and head towards Maubs, then wonder why we only ever make 30 metres with the ball in hand.
Kelly? No real issue with him yet I was referring to Suli whose been passed twice this year already

Lambretta

First Grade
Kelly? No real issue with him yet I was referring to Suli whose been passed twice this year already

Well, I doubt the Roosters have the speed to get by him
Plus Trent wouldn't want to play Hastings against the Roosters
Ex-players never play well against their old clubs...................................

ahem

Latest posts