What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wat do u think about the Footy Show?

What do u think of the footy show

• its great at the moment..?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It fantastic

• It's alright but pretty Average

• It on the down slide and it just getting worse...

• Not enough footy

• Dont even bother watching it anymore

• it's alright but not as good as it used to be

• Total voters

Preniers

Juniors
I really enjoyed it on Thursday, though it was one of the best, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO at Benji Marshall and Scotty Satteler.

rugged

Juniors
So, only 21% think it's average or better than average.

I myself like the show on Foxsports and The Main Game is good too, and the rugby one.

iggy plop

First Grade
swing_low said:
corbin uve made about a thousand threads and poles that have already been done a thousand times, if ud just search thru pages ud see them

I don't mind reading threads on how crap the Footy Show is. I'd much prefer to do that than sit through 2 hours of the crap, irrelevant show.

The ratings are tumbling guys - better change the format!!!!

iggy plop

First Grade
Manly's Legend said:
I really enjoyed it on Thursday, though it was one of the best, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO at Benji Marshall and Scotty Satteler.

Yeah two quality minutes in 2 hours. Great.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Far too much bullsh*t and not enough about Rugby League issues.

For Starters, they should f*ck off:

* Daredevil Dudes
* Beat the boys
* Alive or Goooorne &
*No talent time.

The only humour based segment on the Footy show worth keeping IMO is Reg Regan's segment.

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

brenno

Juniors
i dont watch the show much anymore i can't really stand it. It's turned into a 90minute advertisement for mars, hyundai, holden, etc etc. I suppose that's probably the main reason why the show is still on the air, all the money from advertising. The show needs a change although, i do like and have always liked the personalities on the show even though fatty's a wanker. I wish Blocker could comeback somehow.

Pantherjim.

Referee
brenno said:
i dont watch the show much anymore i can't really stand it. It's turned into a 90minute advertisement for mars, hyundai, holden, etc etc. I suppose that's probably the main reason why the show is still on the air, all the money from advertising. The show needs a change although, i do like and have always liked the personalities on the show even though fatty's a wanker. I wish Blocker could comeback somehow.

From What I've been told, Blocker had a falling out with Fatty and Sterlo because he was being made to look like an idiot on the show, i.e. dressing him up in drag in the anti-ads etc. That's why he left.

I'd say the chances of him comming back are fairly remote.

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

miccle said:
Chicken_Hunter said:
:roll: :roll: Another friggen footy show thread.

f**k off with them idiot.

:roll: Note: these forums allow you to not read threads you aren't interested in. I'll even tell you how - don't click on it, and then you can get back to redneck.com.

When did i say i didnt want to read it?

redneck.com how original :roll:

get rid of gus gould on the sunday show, all he does is moan how the roosters are getting a roar deal (ie mark gasnier running around his own player for like three weeks) and patting himself on the back (ie i said about a month ago that the final 8 wouldn't change) do you want a medal or something.

Latest posts