What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 - Warriors vs Rabbitohs: Friday 30th June 8pm @Go Media Stadium

callmack1

Staff member
Guys!!!!! I don't even know how to describe what I'm feeling right now, but all I'll say is what a feeling!!! What a night!!! Honestly, this has been one of the best weekends of my life and that game just topped it all off. An incredible win on my home soil, and I was there live to see it and soak it all in! This is something I won't forget for the rest of my life. I went absolutely nuts out there at the ground. Screaming, clapping, chanting and carrying on. Got plenty of evil looks at full time. I don't have much of a voice left. Honestly, I was going mental each try and then again at full time. Did everything I could to get the boys home and it worked!!

Hands down our best win of the Season, and this is a big call but it's one of our best all time for me. A terrible last four weeks, rotten form, heaps of injuries, a makeshift backline, against a team that was playing like a top four team, in an away country, in some of the worst conditions I've seen in a while. felt like almost everything was against us, yet here we are, we won baby!!!! I celebrated this win like nothing else too.

THAT game IS us man. We are back!!! We needed to respond, and respond we did! Both attack and defence, it was all there. The hunger, desire, focus and ATTITUDE, was all back where it should be and look what happened. We absorbed so much pressure at the start, then just went bang and completely dominated for the rest of the game. An amazing win considering the circumstances. I am so, so proud of every single one of those 17 men. Our most clinical and dominant win of the year, all in terrible conditions.

I wasn't emotional at full time, I was just pumped and going mental, but as we were leaving the ground, the reality of what we just achieved set in, and I had a few tears not gonna lie.

Just such a special night in my life. Really special. That is exactly what we needed; this can turn our Season around I reckon.

Got drenched but had the time of my life. What a night, what a couple of days! I will never forget this!

Glory, Glory.

callmack1

Staff member
Woke up with a huge smile on my face that won't be getting wiped away for a while.

Wounded Rabbitohs make big statement in New Zealand: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/Wounded-Rabbitohs-make-big-statement-in-New-Zealand

Press Conference - Round 18: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/press-conference-rabbitohs-round-18-2023

Walker's timely message to Blues selectors in Souths rout, Warriors cop controversial sin bin - Big Hits: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...r/news-story/7e86ae1bca42984da02affde9bef0092

Nafedogg

Juniors
I’ve only seen the highlights so far…but from what I saw the boys looked like a tight playing group again. The try celebrations and from what I heard on the radio call, when the errors came from Warriors, the team celebrated with each other.

let’s hope this is the game that turns our season around! Can’t wait to watch the replay of that one today.

Guys!!!!! I don't even know how to describe what I'm feeling right now, but all I'll say is what a feeling!!! What a night!!! Honestly, this has been one of the best weekends of my life and that game just topped it all off. An incredible win on my home soil, and I was there live to see it and soak it all in! This is something I won't forget for the rest of my life. I went absolutely nuts out there at the ground. Screaming, clapping, chanting and carrying on. Got plenty of evil looks at full time. I don't have much of a voice left. Honestly, I was going mental each try and then again at full time. Did everything I could to get the boys home and it worked!!

Hands down our best win of the Season, and this is a big call but it's one of our best all time for me. A terrible last four weeks, rotten form, heaps of injuries, a makeshift backline, against a team that was playing like a top four team, in an away country, in some of the worst conditions I've seen in a while. felt like almost everything was against us, yet here we are, we won baby!!!! I celebrated this win like nothing else too.

THAT game IS us man. We are back!!! We needed to respond, and respond we did! Both attack and defence, it was all there. The hunger, desire, focus and ATTITUDE, was all back where it should be and look what happened. We absorbed so much pressure at the start, then just went bang and completely dominated for the rest of the game. An amazing win considering the circumstances. I am so, so proud of every single one of those 17 men. Our most clinical and dominant win of the year, all in terrible conditions.

I wasn't emotional at full time, I was just pumped and going mental, but as we were leaving the ground, the reality of what we just achieved set in, and I had a few tears not gonna lie.

Just such a special night in my life. Really special. That is exactly what we needed; this can turn our Season around I reckon.

Got drenched but had the time of my life. What a night, what a couple of days! I will never forget this!

Glory, Glory.
So happy for you. You are our brothers and sisters in fandom backing the rabbits from all over the place. That you had them deliver for you at home in NZ is awesome. The highlights I’ve seen, our D was fantastic. AJ another double - equal 3rd all time now!!
Live it up for the weekend! Glory, Glory!!!

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
yeah it's getting ridiculous.
ok I get the ones for the high shots but the rest of them you could have easily given the same amount of penalties against the Warriors.
moving up before the play the ball, the one where Milne ended up playing the ball sideways was a definite penalty for interference in the ruck.
and like you said, about the set restarts......
But the NRL will argue that it balances out, that Fanua Blake was sent to the bin, when our guys weren't and we scored 8 pts during that time......

Steenson123

Juniors
NO!
Everyone deserves a mention, but Cody was a LEADER tonight.
He led by example in his scrambling defense, and his passing was just magic.
How the f...k he is not considered the best 5/8 in the game is beyond me.
F...u...Fittler
No!!
Good Fiddler... Do NOT pick Cody WE need him full bore!!! Pick all Penrith dudes including Edwards and Leniu. Heck take 7-8 Penrith players take them all!!!
Wear and tear will eventually sink them as it has done through History.