What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mullholand leaving?

Lex

Juniors
Lol, OV vs Val. Wait till Val rips into the vodka tonight.

P.S. I dont think Bennett has ever lost a GF as first grade coach. 7 out of 7. Whatever you think about the man, that in itself is an amazing stat.

Co-Coach Canberra 1987?

7 from 8 ...

rainman44

Bench
And look what he did to Newcastle....... Just unreal.

Oh, if only the Dragons could get a player like Milford for (apparently:shock:) half the money Canberra offered him to stay. And then be able to afford Boyd while still paying a large % the salary for Barba and Josh Hoffman:sarcasm:. Oh, if only......

To be honest, posts like that make you come across as a flippant idiot, not the genius you claim to be. Just unreal.....

He was one game off a grand final in his first year then poor Alex went down and so did the whole club. Bennett has side nowhere near the roosters or dogs on paper but because he is top shelf he gets players to play to there best. Yes he has Milford and Boyd and we have Dugan and Benji. If you can't see that Bennett is a super coach well your the flippant idiot.

BennyV

Referee
And look what he did to Newcastle....... Just unreal.

It actually was...that Newcastle side was bog average on paper, yet he took them to within a game of the GF. The following year his players speed getting played, they were rocked by the paralysis of a teammate, and so on.

V

Vasilevsky

He was one game off a grand final in his first year then poor Alex went down and so did the whole club. Bennett has side nowhere near the roosters or dogs on paper but because he is top shelf he gets players to play to there best. Yes he has Milford and Boyd and we have Dugan and Benji. If you can't see that Bennett is a super coach well your the flippant idiot.

No doubt Bennett is a good coach but you homies have your tongues so far up his ass it's frankly unhygienic. Even if this were a Broncos forum it would be so but here it's disgusting.

At the Broncos Bennett took a team that should have won the competition every year, such was the advantage they had, and had them won it half the time or less. At St George he didn't have any success until he had a a backline including Gaz, Cooper, Boyd and a scummy, lying winger who now plays for the Grubs.

At Newcastle he took over a top 8 team, didn't win anything and left them in a shambles.

Now at Brisbane he took over a top 8 team, added and international (Boyd) and a young player Canberra were willing to throw one million per year at.... and you homies have your tongues up his ass.

Bennett is a St George enemy and is severely overrated. You homies had best remember that.

V

Vasilevsky

I've been found out big time. Bennett is not a top shelf coach (and by extension recruit players for less).

Vasilevsky is actually the smartest on this forum. :roll:

Straight Shooter

It should be perfectly obvious that I am merely a humble worker and not interested in making outlandish comments. But these last few comments, which you somehow made with your tongue up an enemy coaches ass, leave no doubt at all you are a flippant idiot, not the genius you claim to be.

pinkmoon

Juniors
If Mullholland leaves, I believe he should be immortalised as a gold statue outside Dragons HQ; he did after all opt not to re-sign Nathan Green. This could prove to be one of, if not the most shrewd pieces of sporting administration ever witnessed in the NRL.

DRAGONS2016

Juniors
If Mullholland leaves, I believe he should be immortalised as a gold statue outside Dragons HQ; he did after all opt not to re-sign Nathan Green. This could prove to be one of, if not the most shrewd pieces of sporting administration ever witnessed in the NRL.

:lol:

The Nick

Bench
Apparently prior to signing with the Broncos, Bennett was as good as a done deal to come back to the Dragons. Mullholland was to be part of his team however by the time Bennett was signed by the Broncos at the 11th hour, Mullholland had already put pen to paper with us. He has possibly reluctantly honoured his contract to date. Just hope he continues to.

It took an intervention from Lachlan Murdoch to beat us to his signature. How crap is Doust and our club, can't even compete with a billionaire media mogul family.

Yet another fact the self proclaimed smartest man on the forum overlooked/ignored/was completely unaware of.

The Nick

Bench
if mullholland leaves, i believe he should be immortalised as a gold statue outside dragons hq; he did after all opt not to re-sign nathan green. This could prove to be one of, if not the most shrewd pieces of sporting administration ever witnessed in the nrl.

lmao

DragonsBlood

Juniors
I know PM said in that video he isnt going anywhere but did anyone notice a small article in the Sunday Tele, I think it was in those Philth Rotfield pages saying Canberra cant attract players due to the cold but things will soon change with the signing of Peter Mulholland from Canberra.

Sorry, if this has been brought up in earlier posts but now the Tele is on to it, is it a case of where there is smoke there is fire or has someone left a steamer in a brown paper bag, lit it and left it Philth's front door.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Bennett inherited a side that was ready to win a premiership with a bit of tweaking. He credited Browny for leaving the squad he inherited in good shape.

He has also said the same about Griffin on the weekend.

Bennett is a super coach and although he did not achieve anything at the Knights, he did get them to the Finals in 2013 where they lost to the Roosters in the Grand Final Qualifier. 1 win away from a GF ain't bad. As for 2014, he did have a player suffer a serious injury which rocked not only the club but all of the NRL. There was a fair distraction there. Seeing your player/team mate go through what McKinnon went through would have been difficult,

V

Vasilevsky

Bennett inherited a side that was ready to win a premiership with a bit of tweaking. He credited Browny for leaving the squad he inherited in good shape.

He has also said the same about Griffin on the weekend.

Bennett is a super coach and although he did not achieve anything at the Knights, he did get them to the Finals in 2013 where they lost to the Roosters in the Grand Final Qualifier. 1 win away from a GF ain't bad. As for 2014, he did have a player suffer a serious injury which rocked not only the club but all of the NRL. There was a fair distraction there. Seeing your player/team mate go through what McKinnon went through would have been difficult,

Newcastle was his biggest challenge and he failed miserably and left Newcastle in a hole even bigger than the one he left the Dragons in. Now he has taken over a top 8 team and added 2 marquee players. One from Newcastle and one from Canberra.

Newcastle proves that without the talented players, he is a good coach but not more than that.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
So we ignore his efforts in 2013 then do we? Knocking out Dogs and Storm in the Finals and then losing to the Roosters in the 3rd finals game.

He had a point to prove at the Bronco's after he left Newcastle and looks like he has shown he still has it. The Bronco's are not only in the GF but playing very good footy. Hunt has gone to a new level this year. Milford is playing 5/8 for his first full year. Those 2 have a lot more years to come and will only get better which is scary.

V

Vasilevsky

So we ignore his efforts in 2013 then do we? Knocking out Dogs and Storm in the Finals and then losing to the Roosters in the 3rd finals game.

He had a point to prove at the Bronco's after he left Newcastle and looks like he has shown he still has it. The Bronco's are not only in the GF but playing very good footy. Hunt has gone to a new level this year. Milford is playing 5/8 for his first full year. Those 2 have a lot more years to come and will only get better which is scary.

So your think his stint at Newcastle was successful? Missed the finals in 2 of 3 years there......

rainman44

Bench
So your think his stint at Newcastle was successful? Missed the finals in 2 of 3 years there......

Bennett is God now get over it. I think he will stick it up you this week too because he does not lose grand finals. But but but he is not good enough.

rainman44

Bench
Also do like the way Blair is playing ? what about Thiaday how is he going and Ben Hunt going? its because Bennett has the magic touch. Roosters and Dogs on paper should be in the GF but this Man can make good footballs into super footballers.FACT.

V

Vasilevsky

Also do like the way Blair is playing ? what about Thiaday how is he going and Ben Hunt going? its because Bennett has the magic touch. Roosters and Dogs on paper should be in the GF but this Man can make good footballs into super footballers.FACT.

Blair played pretty well last weekend. I haven't watched many Broncos games this year but I remember reading Blair has been very poor. Bennett is on record as saying he didn't rate Hunt (not those words in verbatim) and if it weren't for the previous coach, would probably be playing for a different team.

Now, FFS get your tongue out of Bennetts ass. He is an enemy coach. Even if this were a Broncos forum the fawning would be embarrassing.

The Nick

Bench
Now, FFS get your tongue out of Bennetts ass. He is an enemy coach. Even if this were a Broncos forum the fawning would be embarrassing.

While I don't agree with your assessment of Bennett, I for one admire your loyalty to the Dragons and respect your right to hate on all enemy players and coaches.

Latest posts