What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 vs Canberra

Was Amones loop pass to Ravalawa for a recalled try really forward? I suspect if Andrew Johns had thrown it it would have been ok and called a miracle pass….
Yet no one on here has commented on it so I guess I am mistaken thinking it was ok.
For what it’s worth I didn’t think it was forward either.

We rarely get the 50/50 calls.

The result could easily have been different if that try was awarded and the Canberra try off the bomb was called no try due to 2-3 of the Canberra players being offside.

sammymills

Juniors
Was Amones loop pass to Ravalawa for a recalled try really forward? I suspect if Andrew Johns had thrown it it would have been ok and called a miracle pass….
Yet no one on here has commented on it so I guess I am mistaken thinking it was ok.
I looked at it thought it was line ball. Definitely more backwards than QLDs one last origin which cam smith called flat straight away

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Lomax outstanding? Played well. On the spot when Crocker spilt ball to dive over and top catch to score second. Otherwise busy and tackled well.
Powerful kick return? Ran the ball back hard and was stopped without fuss. Goal kicking OK but check out Crocker, an excellent goal kicker.

Zac played well but remember he sucks up reported $800k of cap. Check Canberra’s centre Timoko and note what speed and power as a centre looks like. I still believe back row if any is Zac spot.

JDB fab and was outstanding all game!
lol. Lomax was outstanding in the comeback. Almost won the game for us. We lost momentum when he was moved to fullback (after Sullivan did his hammy). He was ripping them a new one in the centres so I have no idea why the coach moved him back. A mistake imo.

RedVee_8

Juniors
I still can’t fathom why Billy Burns headed back to Rava. All he needed to do was a right foot step and he is over the line and heading towards the sticks.

It was exciting but could have been better and without the risk of that pass

country_dragon

Juniors
I guess I'm just a shit supporter. Been a dragons man all my life - and really, this year, for the first time I can remember, I just don't care anymore. Watching this once great team getting thrashed week in, week out has worn me out. Seems like year after year, it is always 'oh, well, hopefully next year' rhetoric that is just puke speak.
I don't have any answers - just memories of a team that players used to be proud of to wear the red V and would give their all every week.

getsmarty

Immortal
I guess I'm just a shit supporter. Been a dragons man all my life - and really, this year, for the first time I can remember, I just don't care anymore. Watching this once great team getting thrashed week in, week out has worn me out. Seems like year after year, it is always 'oh, well, hopefully next year' rhetoric that is just puke speak.
I don't have any answers - just memories of a team that players used to be proud of to wear the red V and would give their all every week.

I think you echo what many are feeling on here.

Flanno IMHO is a step in the right direction.

We have been ordinary since Bennett left and it will take time to rebuild the roster.

Yes, I know we keep hearing the same thing year after year...

Hopefully this time they get it right....

Our Board has a lot to answer for...the damage done during the Maestros time in charge has sent us back big-time.

blacksafake

First Grade