What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day V Souths (round 11)

thebigredv

First Grade
I must say there have been moments in attack this game where we've looked better than any time this season. I guess that is something.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Stop blaming the refs people. Souths are much better than us. Our players run around like headless chickens.

saintjeff

Juniors
We blew it Cant win away .Souths are not better than us ,we are about even
Two knock ons
Penalty when south dtop ball
Carter try missed by bunker
Dont wont to blame refs but they did have something to do with it
No repeat sets by kicks could have easily got away with it but no cigar

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
We blew it Cant win away
Two knock ons
Penalty when south dtop ball
Carter try missed by bunker
Dont wont to blame refs but they did have something to do with it
No repeat sets by kicks could have easily got away with it but no cigar

Sorry mate, can't agree with you. We were soft in defence and had no idea in attack. Just not good enough.

Dragsters

First Grade
On fox both brandy and Tallis reckon Dugan grounds the ball and carter knocks it on.

Not like those blind muppets on 9.

Red V for life

Juniors
I'm sorry, but when the opposition drops as much ball as the Rabbits did and they still beat us by 10, it's just not good enough. I know we copped some rough calls, but for all but the last 5 minutes our attack looked terrible and our kicking game in the attacking zone is just awful.

That last 5 minutes shows the team can look very dangerous in attack when they play what's in front of them. More of this PLEASE!

FlameThrower

Bench
Funny, Souths make a stack of errors and still win, we make 1 error and still lose. Don't care what anyone says Dugan ground that ball, another rip off by the Blunder...
Widdop worries me....he's goal kicking is very average and short kicks to try line and usually straight into the oppositions team hand...

St Tangles

Bench
Stop blaming the refs people. Souths are much better than us. Our players run around like headless chickens.

We have our issues especially with our kicking game.
I would agree with you on our other losses this year but I thought tonight we got the rough end of the pineapple with about 3 tries after what i would'nt even call 50 / 50's went against us.

Minh

First Grade
We lost nearly all the 50/50's defense on the right side was not good enough.