What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day V Souths (round 11)

Mr Red

First Grade
Souths stank a little less then us .

Seriously Souths were absolutley pathetic the first half, especially the first 15mins, yet still walked in at half time in front..
At that point Souths would be confident knowing they couldn't get any worse and yet still had our measure, whereas Mary would be in the sheds telling the team how good they are going and keep getting into the grind..FMD.

We have zero attack and now pathetically soft defence inside our 20m. Absolutley laughable to see the dragons have an attacking scrum feed 25m out, they finally manage to go 3 passes wide, and for some stupid reason they have McCrone standing in the centres...Pointless !!

Dumb play all night, story of the season....dumb dumb dumb

Bench
Shattered, bunkers screws us again, we have no kicking plan and what's with the kicking on early tackle count, going to be a long season with the current halves

RED73V

Juniors
I have been a big fan of Mcgregor but I have ABSOLUTELY finished with my patience at our teams ability to SCORE POINTS ESPECIALLY IN THE SECOND HALF !!!! My feelings were realized about 4weeks ago & my gut feeling told me nothing was going to change while Mcgregor is still incharge ...... The sooner we get an experienced coach the better off we will be. On a side note as much as I think Ben Hornby & Dean Young have been GREAT & LOYAL SOLDIERS they are not experienced in the roles they currently attain. PLEASE REVIEW ALL COACHING POSITIONS IN OUR GREAT CLUB BECAUSE WE ARE LOOKING PEDESTRIAN AT BEST

hazzbeen

Bench

Seriously Souths were absolutley pathetic the first half, especially the first 15mins, yet still walked in at half time in front..
At that point Souths would be confident knowing they couldn't get any worse and yet still had our measure, whereas Mary would be in the sheds telling the team how good they are going and keep getting into the grind..FMD.

We have zero attack and now pathetically soft defence inside our 20m. Absolutley laughable to see the dragons have an attacking scrum feed 25m out, they finally manage to go 3 passes wide, and for some stupid reason they have McCrone standing in the centres...Pointless !!

Mr Red agree, one out stuff , no half , 5/8 , poor kicking game , Reynolds kicking game beat us . Souths were poor but can manage to score when needed thats the difference .....

blacksafake

First Grade
BS performance by handbag chechin.Duges grounded ball in normal speed his fingers touch it which put a spin on ball. bunker said not enough evidence to over rule, ref had no idea ffs even the souths players went back for the restart.Why refs are forced to make a call is beyond me. If Chichin said no try the bunker would have agreed.4 of their tries very dodgy. On a positive Aitken owned Inglis, pushed him off a few times & sat him on his ar*e as well.
PS
I used to have time for Sterlo but his constant bagging of the Dragons tonight & man love some of the souths players pi**ed me off tonight he's lost me.
Rant over.

Old Timer

Coach

We are a very dumb side that do dumb things at critical moments.

Then the camera flashes on the coaching box and it all makes perfect sense.

A few times tonight we did some ad lib plays, played what was in front of us and looked much better for it.

Then we went into structured plays starved Aitken of the ball with crap options and bad kicking game.

At least tonight we were able to make a few breaks and have some ball playing but on the other hand, our much talked about defence was exposed as a bit of a myth.

saintjeff

Juniors
Id thought friz got the ball on the line ,but gay boy checcin didnt
Channel nine is the souths appreciation society
And Gi threw a pass to score but didn't do much else i thought
Aitken friz great , aitken especially he is a players going places
Mccrone should have kicked for touch bfore Ht but went for the high one

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Over it big time,the refs sucked,we sucked and the bunnies did as well.
What else is there to do but try and erase that one from memory and start again next week. This season is getting pretty frustrating!