What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 V Warriors

TeamSatan

Juniors
Great Team spirit tonight.

Warriors forwards got smashed and they wanted to play touch footy.

Next lets smash the Sharks.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yep. I love Peachey. But Whare has improved somewhat while Peachey has declined a f**king shitload.

The real issue is utility. Peachey. Egan. May snd Luai all options. May would be my pick normally. But goddamn did Luai pull a Moylan and completely go to a new level when we needed it.

Luai FB

Bench of May, Tamou, CHN, RCG

franklin2323

Immortal
I worry now how long we will be able to keep Luai for. If Cleary re-signs he doesn’t have a first grade starting spot for the next 2 season at least (whilever Maloney and Cleary are in the halves. He also doesn’t strike me as a utility. Unfortunately I think a good risk we lose him.

We need a ball playing FB to take us to the next level

I worry now how long we will be able to keep Luai for. If Cleary re-signs he doesn’t have a first grade starting spot for the next 2 season at least (whilever Maloney and Cleary are in the halves. He also doesn’t strike me as a utility. Unfortunately I think a good risk we lose him.

I doubt we can keep him if Cleary re-signs tbh. It’ll be one or the other.

Only chance might be moving Maloney on after next year? He could get s big payday in super league.

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong, I think Jerome can play in all positions in the back line. Give him the centre position.

unKwn

Juniors
not to take anything away from dwz but luai just has this ability to break away from tackles and he is naturally a ball player, I reckon he should play FB. dwz and waqa need to reunite on their wing that was deadly

tripster

Juniors
Luai has the kind of xfactor that you can’t really coach into a player. As Sterlo kept saying he just plays what is in front of him. Like Preston Campbell or Johnathan Thurston.

I think having one of those sorts of players in your team can be a real advantage because they can capitalise on opportunities that a lot of other halves can’t. Ideally you want one of them together with an organising half, like we did when we had Gower and Campbell.

GongPanther

Referee
I’d be resting Cleary, Maloney and Peach next week. Seriously just let these guys play the Sharks.
Sharks will be switched on more than the Warriors. We should wait and see how Cleary and Maloney are after Wednesday's match. Peach should be O.K.,if we can find a place for him.:)

GongPanther

Referee
Do we think Peachey will take Hetheringtons spot on the bench? I would definitely be resting one or both of the halves against Cronulla to freshen up before going to Suncorp. It’s always hard to bring players back in when the back ups have a performance like this lol
In the almighty Griff,in which we trust.

franklin2323

Immortal
Made a break against the Roosters that really should have led to a try. He's taken a while to find his feet after the ACL but its happening now. Peachey will be competing with May for the bench utility spot.

Was great tonight. Got us a repeat set

franklin2323

Immortal
Having Blake back is making a huge difference to our edge defence on the left.

It is what I was saying when people questioned our attack. Teams won't stop Kikau and Blake next too each other. If the gap will leave a gap somewhere as they get double teamed

Latest posts