What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Ivan to Penrith for 2019

Pilot house

Juniors
Plenty of news Ivan was a no show at the Tigers GF luncheon. Also I am hearing from people who are throwing Tpa money at the club..that IC is gone and Madge and Uncle Wayne are in the picture.

To much fire around now to doubt IC is staying, my guess right from day one he was gone, based on that rubbish press release but the club is trying to get to October, get themselves a spin doctor and some positive news to tell the silly punters and hope they walk away happy

Yeah I think his position became untenable once he admitted being approached in the botched covert operation. This was a view shared by a lot of journos as well.

He has no commitment to wt as he wants to coach his son first. At least it’s not a pay cheque. Madge is still unproven without classic meat-heads.

Bennett is like a second father (or grandfather I guess) to a lot of his players (bbq gate) anyway.

Let the fascists over at Penrith have him!

Tooves would be ok.

Tiger05

First Grade
Plenty of news Ivan was a no show at the Tigers GF luncheon. Also I am hearing from people who are throwing Tpa money at the club..that IC is gone and Madge and Uncle Wayne are in the picture.

To much fire around now to doubt IC is staying, my guess right from day one he was gone, based on that rubbish press release but the club is trying to get to October, get themselves a spin doctor and some positive news to tell the silly punters and hope they walk away happy

This is pretty shit isn't it. What sort of a shit coach wouldn't be at their teams GF Luncheon.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
This is pretty shit isn't it. What sort of a shit coach wouldn't be at their teams GF Luncheon.

Yes,a low low act......Lost all his integrity in NRL now.
So much for his “ On the bus” crap
Looks like he’s spat his dummy.
Let the sook go as soon as the Riff gives us a couple of decent players and some spending money for a new coach.

Tiger05

First Grade
Yes,a low low act......Lost all his integrity in NRL now.
So much for his “ On the bus” crap
Looks like he’s spat his dummy.
Let the sook go as soon as the Riff gives us a couple of decent players and some spending money for a new coach.

That is pretty f**ken bad. That effort means he should just f**k off. What a merkin.

Tiger Ted

Bench
What a gutless greedy selfish over-rated impostor !

I’ve disliked this shitbag for a while.As a coach he is a 1 trick pony & is very fortunate in being able to ride on his sons coattails due to Penriths desperation to retain him otherwise he would’ve been unemployable at the end of his current contract.

OldPanther

Coach

What a merkin. You guys deserve better.

macnaz

Staff member
Did anyone on here attend the luncheon? I wonder if they provided a reason for his non attendance.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
What a gutless greedy selfish over-rated impostor !

I’ve disliked this shitbag for a while.As a coach he is a 1 trick pony & is very fortunate in being able to ride on his sons coattails due to Penriths desperation to retain him otherwise he would’ve been unemployable at the end of his current contract.

Yes Tiger,from memory you were the first to dislike him.
I and a few others were way off track:thumbsup_tone2:
Sounds like a real spooky spooky lot the Clearys

Pilot house

Juniors
He probably spent the illustrious wt gf breakfast event in one or more of these activities:

1. Going through the 2019 riff roster with Gus at Girdlers coffee shop.

2. Going through the family baby photographs of nc in tears.

3. Staying at home watching “ chin fetish” videos on the pc. A couple of the women have been surgically enhanced to triple chin, which he prefers over the voyeur shots.

He used to be a neck man, but stopped himself after feeling ashamed watching giraffe documentaries.

If I got an invite to wt gf breakfast event, it would be an honour even if I support another club.

Punishment must involve some kind of chin aversion therapy. Tablets and ongoing counselling. Chin anonymous meetings.
The participants wear bags over their heads and drink themselves stupid for the hour.

He needs to know that there is life beyond a fixation with the facial and the lad.

On your way to fascist Penrith. Zig hiel gus.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
He probably spent the illustrious wt gf breakfast event in one or more of these activities:

1. Going through the 2019 riff roster with Gus at Girdlers coffee shop.

2. Going through the family baby photographs of nc in tears.

3. Staying at home watching “ chin fetish” videos on the pc. A couple of the women have been surgically enhanced to triple chin, which he prefers over the voyeur shots.

He used to be a neck man, but stopped himself after feeling ashamed watching giraffe documentaries.

If I got an invite to wt gf breakfast event, it would be an honour even if I support another club.

Punishment must involve some kind of chin aversion therapy. Tablets and ongoing counselling. Chin anonymous meetings.
The participants wear bags over their heads and drink themselves stupid for the hour.

He needs to know that there is life beyond a fixation with the facial and the lad.

On your way to fascist Penrith. Zig hiel gus.

Ivan had to babysit Nathan during surgery but as you can see below it didn’t go to well
But on a good note he met a beautiful nurse there.see below as well.

Attachments

• B3D4A943-674C-4891-A9E2-98D24D61EEEC.jpeg
    B3D4A943-674C-4891-A9E2-98D24D61EEEC.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 1100CECD-89BA-42BC-949E-382B878D5446.jpeg
    1100CECD-89BA-42BC-949E-382B878D5446.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 5

super_coach

First Grade
Did anyone on here attend the luncheon? I wonder if they provided a reason for his non attendance.

Was not there but was told both Pascoe and Go made speeches and the Jaw’s name was not mentioned once.

Right from day one this was the likely outcome although nothing is concrete yet. It will be interesting what role the club played in the saga. Meaning from day one they told Ivan he can go but they will keep it under wraps till after the GF or they had a ding dong stoush and relented when they knew they had no choice.

To me the continued silence from both Cleary and the club is the tell tale sign he is gone