What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Ivan to Penrith for 2019

Pilot house

Juniors
The only fair way, would be an nrl event where pascoe throws darts at a dart board containing the names of the panthers squad.

He gets three chucks and the lucky players head to tiger town for the balance of their contracts.

By way of punishment, ic can take the darts out after each chuck!

Auction seats and Foxtel rights to the event and the cash can be used to help fund Wayne Bennett or Barrett.

But forget Madge. Seibs showed he’s too “old school” as Gus would say.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
The only fair way, would be an nrl event where pascoe throws darts at a dart board containing the names of the panthers squad.

He gets three chucks and the lucky players head to tiger town for the balance of their contracts.

By way of punishment, ic can take the darts out after each chuck!

Auction seats and Foxtel rights to the event and the cash can be used to help fund Wayne Bennett or Barrett.

But forget Madge. Seibs showed he’s too “old school” as Gus would say.
Don’t want Barrett...
Looks too dumb to be a coach.
4 chins Gussetts would know all about OLD School

Pilot house

Juniors
Young chinster signed with riff for 30 years today.

They say ic asked to him to reconsider and join him at wt. a deseperate last minute plea.

The battle of the bots will be an frigging awesome gf.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
We should go for a mastermind like Fittler. I like the guy but he is dumber than my wife and that is saying something.

haha.
Nobody is that dumb 05....(Fiddler I meant)
Sorry Mrs05 I didn’t mean you.

I really dread Rorters though winning the comp.
And us having to listen to a real dope like the illiterate Boyd Cordial.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Young chinster signed with riff for 30 years today.

They say ic asked to him to reconsider and join him at wt. a deseperate last minute plea.

The battle of the bots will be an frigging awesome gf.

That’s now 5 chins at the Riff about to become 6 chins next few years

Tiger05

First Grade
haha.
Nobody is that dumb 05....(Fiddler I meant)
Sorry Mrs05 I didn’t mean you.

I really dread Rorters though winning the comp.
And us having to listen to a real dope like the illiterate Boyd Cordial.

I really hope the Rorters don't win the comp. The alternative isn't good either. Crap games last weekend and a grand final with two unlikable teams.

Fiddler is about as dumb as they come.

Pilot house

Juniors
Robot teams, each player controlled by a team of ex players with remote controls hiding behind th.e coaches box.

The coaches are yelling their instructions to them on their mics.

When a plane flies over, they go a bit haywire.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Robot teams, each player controlled by a team of ex players with remote controls hiding behind th.e coaches box.

The coaches are yelling their instructions to them on their mics.

When a plane flies over, they go a bit haywire.

Just like you going a bit haywire now Pilot..
That wouldn’t suit Bellamy.....He goes haywire without planes.

That is right in principle but look at it with your salary sombrero on.

Nathan just scored himself a pay rise in the realms of $800k p.a. This creates a salary cap problem that Penrith have already acknowledged by letting CHN go last week.

Gus has moved on plenty of under contract players previously and he will have to do so again to fit Nathan in.

Tigers have less to lose than Penrith. Gus needs Ivan otherwise this whole plan of his backfires.
Corey left because he knows that Kikau, is blocking his path.

Disagree slightly re Gus outsmarting Go and Pascoe.

If Nathan's contract contains a release clause should Ivan not sign as flagged here then that means Gus is banking on Ivan getting a release from WT.

If Ivan does not get a release then that means that the Clearys are both back on the open market in 2021.

Gus will move heaven and earth to make sure that Ivan comes back. Even if that means releasing players as compensation
That whispers is incorrect.

Pilot house

Juniors
These elite players earn way too much. I think they should plateau out at $500k max.

Less if you throw in a dad!

And Ic should coach for beer money due to the sacrifices being made.

Panthers is not a family relationship centre Gus.

Maybe Gus can work at the Family Court.

Last edited:

Pilot house

Juniors
Fifita’s finals show with the cancer kid was meant to leave a good impression on us. But really, the best kindness is not always broadcast.

And his public support of the one punch murderer scumfek was pretty off.

He threatened penriffs kid referees too and is still banned. Gus got that one right!

He’s a good player but his head is not in the real world. I take him or leave him really.

I’ve seen in person, regular players doing their bit at the kids hospital.

The eels are really big on this quiet stuff. They are very impressive.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Fifita’s finals show with the cancer kid was meant to leave a good impression on us. But really, the best kindness is not always broadcast.

And his public support of the one punch murderer scumfek was pretty off.

He threatened penriffs kid referees too and is still banned. Gus got that one right!

He’s a good player but his head is not in the real world. I take him or leave him really.

I’ve seen in person, regular players doing their bit at the kids hospital.

The eels are really big on this quiet stuff. They are very impressive.

Yeah Pilot.
But its easy to go to a childs hospital and look all nice and kind.
The cameras are always ther have you noticed?

Fifita is a worry...got a few screws loose just like Dugan and Ferguson.
Not sure how old you are Pilot,but Fifita would have got a real flogging from props in the late 60's 70's and 80's.

Pilot house

Juniors
Yeah Pilot.
But its easy to go to a childs hospital and look all nice and kind.
The cameras are always ther have you noticed?

Fifita is a worry...got a few screws loose just like Dugan and Ferguson.
Not sure how old you are Pilot,but Fifita would have got a real flogging from props in the late 60's 70's and 80's.

‘Twas a bit before my time, but I have seen the game clean up and I’ve seen vision of the olden day monsters with no fear. Just no concerns at all for health and safety. Especially origin was better with everyone being tackled without the ball. That photo of ray price being stretchered off is amazing. He’s in Disneyland or somewhere and bits of his body is falling off him, blood and bandages everywhere. I’ve seen photos of soldiers being carried off from the front line who looked in better shape.

I understand he was still angry at being replaced or something like that!

They were tough people. The days when men were men. Now they sob and carry on if their son plays for another club.

Good grief wtf!!

I’ve been trying to get the boy to play league but hes right into his schoolwork at the moment. A bit dissapointing.

Do well at maths sure, but take the line on and pass is fun as well. Plus good mates from the footy.

Last edited:

super_coach

First Grade
Plenty of news Ivan was a no show at the Tigers GF luncheon. Also I am hearing from people who are throwing Tpa money at the club..that IC is gone and Madge and Uncle Wayne are in the picture.

To much fire around now to doubt IC is staying, my guess right from day one he was gone, based on that rubbish press release but the club is trying to get to October, get themselves a spin doctor and some positive news to tell the silly punters and hope they walk away happy