What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Griffin

Pilot house

Juniors
You know his son plays for the club and he's best mates with a board member right? A lot of meetings will happen.
Yeah, but not clandestine job offers behind his current employers back. Some dignity and restraint would have been nice.

Young Cleary is for sure the cats meow, he’s the new and even better than the young psychopath Matty Moylan, but he’s not worth a whole club is he?!

does this lack of interest in Griffin prove that NRL fans/media were more about attacking Gus/Penrith rather than backing up Griffin/ he was harshly done blah blah blah...

there's multiple HC roles being reported as up for grabs, yet we haven't seen his name mentioned....

^This.

I think Gus will be vindicated if Griffin doesn't end up in a head coaching role.......and rightly so!

roofromoz

First Grade
does this lack of interest in Griffin prove that NRL fans/media were more about attacking Gus/Penrith rather than backing up Griffin/ he was harshly done blah blah blah...

there's multiple HC roles being reported as up for grabs, yet we haven't seen his name mentioned....

It would appear it was a Gus thing. How many of the people that were complimentary of how Hook was on his appearance on NRL 360 and how he was hard done by given that Penrith were in the top 4 when he was sacked would actually want him at their club as head coach?

Maybe he should go to Manly. Maybe they need some old school love. And with the apparent lack of staffing resources there, he can truly do it all himself because there will be no one to offer assistance.

franklin2323

Immortal
There is far better coaches also without a club. Far worse coaches still employed... I don't think you can read much into these things. Though imo younger coaches are all rage atm. I can't see him, Des or even Neil Henry getting another job as head coach

MrBlack

Juniors
There is far better coaches also without a club. Far worse coaches still employed... I don't think you can read much into these things. Though imo younger coaches are all rage atm. I can't see him, Des or even Neil Henry getting another job as head coach

This seems to be the way top go now. Robinson and more recently Siebold have shown that they can be successful, even in their first year of coaching. As long as the have the right support network around them. This is also why I think Ciraldo can do well for us.

franklin2323

Immortal
This seems to be the way top go now. Robinson and more recently Siebold have shown that they can be successful, even in their first year of coaching. As long as the have the right support network around them. This is also why I think Ciraldo can do well for us.

Broncs coach apparently is going to be their assistant. They have all the money and chose a rookie. So that seems to be the mindset

Latest posts