What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Pascoe - Deregistered

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pascoe is a spud.

The silly bastard spent his early days in the Jason Taylor camp vs Farah.

Then, I assume, to coax Farah to leave they offer him all his unpaid player salary to him to be an ambassador for the club after he retires, a club that had spent the best part of 18 months stabbing him in the back and chest.

This was his big idea to circumvent the salary cap and make right with Robbie.

And once again, Farah has done the right thing by the club, by not accepting what must have looked like the dodgiest offer put to a player since the Storm rorts.

Pascoe didn't event understand how his own concept, that he created, would work.

He didn't know the difference between abandoning and sacking.

Tigers should fight the charge and get a downgrade on the fine, but in no way should they fight for Justin Potato.

They've just been handed a golden opportunity to hire someone who knows how to do their job properly. Go hire a CEO, and for once, get one who knows how to run a f**king club.

Hindsight is such a wonderful thing.

f**k Farah off only to sack JT three games into a season.

Engineer a deal that will come back to bite you in the arse two seasons later.

Bring the merkin back anyway.

f**king lunacy at all levels. Would have been cheaper to just punt Taylor.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hindsight is such a wonderful thing.

f**k Farah off only to sack JT three games into a season.

Engineer a deal that will come back to bite you in the arse two seasons later.

Bring the merkin back anyway.

f**king lunacy at all levels. Would have been cheaper to just punt Taylor.
and wiser not to extend Farah's contract when in the process of white anting him and trying to f**k him off.

kbw

Bench
Imagine if a team had to put a Harvard education on their salary cap

You can actually do whatever you like as long as its declared reported correctly or you are clever enough to hide it and not get caught,

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
how on earth would you police that?

Obviously there would be evidence of an agreement made earlier than it should have been (exactly what was found here)

Sure lots will get away with it, so go nuclear on the punishments to the ones you find as a scare. Clubs can risk it if they want to, but if they get caught, tough shit...

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
NRL is a joke. Tigers did not gain any advantage by offering Farah the ambassador role, especially since he signed with Souths thereafter.

Heavy handed and a complete over reaction!

You dont think it could have been a sweetener to made Farah agree to leave without a fuss and maybe with a smaller in-cap payout?

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Mate, I get where you are coming from but the NRL is at best, a snail's pace organisation.

Really surprised it's only taken 4 years.

I see today Annesley has said there will be no reduction of interchange this season. Will be looked at later. What the f**k is the hold up??? More years of 'study' into the possible effects of it. Lol.

Yet, we they make quick decisions they are accused of being “reactionary” and not thinking things through.

Its almost like some fans have just decided to not like the ARLC and just choose to find fault with whatever they do....