What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

betcats

Referee
The race for the bench spot next year will be interesting. Kenny, Egan, Possibly Luai and others that might be in contention for it.

mxlegend99

Referee
Very happy we got Korisau. Hes not in the elite category of a Smith or Cook. But hes very comfortably part of the next level of hookers for mine and stops it being a huge weakness atleast.

The fact no fit hooker has been able to match what Wallace did with busted knees is crazy.

maple_69

Bench
Really happy with this. Our weakest position and we got the best player available. Can’t ask for much more.

I hope next stop is Curtis Scott and then I’d be pretty comfy with our squad between the established guys and the 4 or 5 high ceiling young guys that should win a spot.

With the Barrett appointment (not sold) at least the club is addressing the big issues. Let’s see if we’ve got the right guys.

Dufmack

Juniors
I'd love to see api playing 80 minutes and tyrone may on the bench. But I think egan can become a weapon if developed properly in cantebury cup.
The race for the bench spot next year will be interesting. Kenny, Egan, Possibly Luai and others that might be in contention for it.

franklin2323

Immortal
Really happy with this. Our weakest position and we got the best player available. Can’t ask for much more.

I hope next stop is Curtis Scott and then I’d be pretty comfy with our squad between the established guys and the 4 or 5 high ceiling young guys that should win a spot.

With the Barrett appointment (not sold) at least the club is addressing the big issues. Let’s see if we’ve got the right guys.

Oates and Scott would be my next 2 signings. Then a backup 7 and a few forwards to round it out

TheFrog

Coach
If he isn't rubbed out or kicked out the door, May would seem to have more strings in his bow.

super_coach

First Grade
Let’s check the boxes
History of injuries
Back end of his career
3 year deal

Now that is what you call a Ivan smirk face signing, how long before he stuffs another club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts