What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
This will be the challenge for BA though.
Hopefully Evans, Paulo and RCG are all firing and stay injury/suspension free meaning making room for Kaufusi will be difficult.

There is always injuries. Terepo may still be above him currently.

84 Baby

Referee
I reckon Kaufusi is currently first replacement for Junior, RCG or Kevans. Penis Torpedo is 2nd replacement.
Gower, then Torpedo, as replacement for Alvaro.

hindy111

Post Whore
I reckon Kaufusi is currently first replacement for Junior, RCG or Kevans. Penis Torpedo is 2nd replacement.
Gower, then Torpedo, as replacement for Alvaro.

Depends on defense. Ganes of NSW cup I watched last season Terepo was superior to Kafusi who slides back to the bench.

84 Baby

Referee
Depends on defense. Ganes of NSW cup I watched last season Terepo was superior to Kafusi who slides back to the bench.
It’ll obviously depend on form at the given time and that was on my opinion based on nothing other than where I think their potential and playing styles rank them

emjaycee

Coach
Alphabet upgrade to Top 30 squad
Parramatta Eels young forward Stefano Alphabet has been upgraded from his development contract and will join the top 30 squad until the end of the 2020 season.

Parramatta Eels General Manager of Football Mark "Trolley Boy" O'Neill said, "Alphabet is an exciting young prospect who has been training really well during the pre-season and has earnt this opportunity."

"He is held in such high regard from his peers and the broader Eels Club. We are all looking forward to his contribution throughout this season as we strive to do better than what we achieved last year."

A Parramatta Eels junior, Stefano is an Australian Schoolboys representative and played in the NSW Under 18s Origin game last year in a man-of-the-match performance.

Source: https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2020/01/25/utoikamanu-upgrade-to-top-30-squad/

emjaycee

Coach
Why bother if he's going to Wests....?
Probably because he is an exciting young prospect who has been training really well during the pre-season and has earnt the opportunity. The club and other players no doubt still hold him in high regard and are looking forward to his contribution throughout this season. Don't forget, we do want to do better than what we achieved last year.

Gronk

Staff member
I reckon the window starts this year, use whatever u can
I think we all agree with you. Injuries have a habit of spoiling these windows. Hopefully the footy gods will smile upon us this or next year.

Gazzamatta

Coach
he may change his mind, or he may have already changed his mind but he's under contract now so it would have to get pretty messy for this not to happen
I read a comment that The Eels have reported The Tigpies to the NRL for actions prior to November 1st with regard to the signing of Stefano.
That and the recent posting by a certain forum member who is "clued in" might just throw a hint that the current contract situation may well remain fluid.
I also note that Markey O did not once mention his move to The Tigpies in his statement. In fact, reading between the lines, it appears he deliberately avoided that issue.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I read a comment that The Eels have reported The Tigpies to the NRL for actions prior to November 1st with regard to the signing of Stefano.
That and the recent posting by a certain forum member who is "clued in" might just throw a hint that the current contract situation may well remain fluid.

cheers Gaz, I saw the same report but the source was rather sketchy and from memory it was deleted because it came from one of them amateur sites that we filter out

be interesting to see how this plays out

Avenger

Immortal
He will not be at the Tigers in 2021. You don’t just put some kid in the top 30, giving him a substantial pay rise to long term benefit another team. It’s not like he was going to break into this years side any time soon unless we have substantial injuries.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts