What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

Quicksilver

Bench
So he’s in the shit for not fixing the planet before he got in power. Right.

Because he and the Liberals just appeared in the last 12 months.

He didn’t have a political career before becoming the PM. He wasn’t part of the party machine.

txta2

Bench
1 gone and a couple more to go.
First will be Angus Taylor, should be locked up for the ongoing embezzlement of tax payers money through family and businesses via the Cayman Islands.
Next will be Hunt with his hand in the Sports Rorts
Finally I can't ever see Scotty from marketing leaving so once an inquiry is finished probably spud Dutton will back stab him....or he will be forced back kicking and screaming.
Must feel good kicking a ball down Lilli Pilli way,lol.

First will be Angus Taylor, should be locked up for the ongoing embezzlement of tax payers money through family and businesses via the Cayman Islands.
Finally I can't ever see Scotty from marketing leaving so once an inquiry is finished probably spud Dutton will back stab him....or he will be forced back kicking and screaming.
f**k you are a hard core misery gutts aren't you !!!

Quigs

Immortal
Textas comment may be harsh but it is an honest assessment of the current position in play.

Although he did fail to mention the big eared Stuart 30,000 a month internet expense Robert and we can't forget the delicious Michaelia

carcharias

Immortal
What soccer club deserves it more?

Bwhahaha

warch out he’ll resort to name calling.
It’s a given.

Lol! Well you set the precedent. Quite a few in fact .
Carcharious ,(from page 1)
"Where are all the Greta fanboys and girls having a meltdown over this???

f**k I hate Greta
Precious little merkin"

You haven't singled anyone out in this one ( apart from teenage Greta whatsit ) but still a blatant insult to anyone that disagrees with your post. . Quite a few more like that --unfounded hypocrisy accusations etc. (some that were meant to apply to me personally.) And of course the sweet little put down to the cobargo lady ,(and rest of that community) that lost everything and had temerity to not want to shake Scomos hand.

As for your mate , poor ion , Dont worry , Page 1 of this topic he set out his rules on anyone disagreeing with him . Ion from Page 1 " You’re probably right, because there are a scary number of whinging, unreasonable, petty point scoring merkins out there."

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal

f**k I hate Greta
Precious little merkin"

You haven't singled anyone out in this one ( apart from teenage Greta whatsit ) but still a blatant insult to anyone that disagrees with your post. . Quite a few more like that --unfounded hypocrisy accusations etc. (some that were meant to apply to me personally.) And of course the sweet little put down to the cobargo lady ,(and rest of that community) that lost everything and had temerity to not want to shake Scomos hand.

As for your mate , poor ion , Dont worry , Page 1 of this topic he set out his rules on anyone disagreeing with him . Ion from Page 1 " You’re probably right, because there are a scary number of whinging, unreasonable, petty point scoring merkins out there."

HaHaha

Such a sook.

So predictable.

carcharias

Immortal
LOL Whose lashing out and name calling here ? Guess I must have really hurt your Feewings . Im Sorry!!
Lashing out?
Deep breathes mate.
Not me quoting page 1 of 30 odd pages while trying to find one single instance of me name calling.
How long did you look?
haha
Even then what you posted was not even in context.
You’re paranoid.

Link

Um Geeze this sounds familiar.
Yes it does . I thought I told you that sort of stuff was being studied
Hardly news . Theres lots of clearing happened that shouldn't have. Lots of Farming practices bad for runoff ,erosion and sustainability generally in the past .Also is Huge change in methods ,outlook, atitudes to change etc in farming. Also has been Many re forestation Projects around . Just on a personal note , My globe trotting , Vegan, bludging nephew . was in Canada about ten yrs ago .Ran out of relatives to bludge from for a while and he and girlfriend took a govt run job Planting trees as part of a reforestation project . Lasted one morning I think ... WAY to much like hard work.

Oh yeah did you see the bit about Carbon neutral , ASpparently those researchers still think its important . Also if you scroll down on that link you will see bit about Barnaby wanting to contest Nats leadership now . No need to thank me for the heads up there . He will put a stop to any nastyreforestation programs or stopping of clearing that Scomo might say are in his PLAN. I beleive I told you he was in election mode when he ambushed the labour guy who was obviously doing the "small target " business, probably under orders from Albanese.

Anyway Fire away with more obfuscation , Non secateurs , Projections ,and general insults. lol

Eion

First Grade

f**k I hate Greta
Precious little merkin"

Ha. Was making the point that goes for both sides of politics, but if you want to make it relating to you, then great.

Lashing out?
Deep breathes mate.
Not me quoting page 1 of 30 odd pages while trying to find one single instance of me name calling.
How long did you look?
haha
Even then what you posted was not even in context.
You’re paranoid.
Ummm It took me less than 5 seconds to click on Pg 1. Rest was from memory .You dont really expect me to wade through all your nonsecateur posts . What was out of context ? Almost ALL your posts to me are out of context . Ions absolutely was .

Feej

First Grade
giphy.gif

Latest posts