What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Grudge was meant to be fridge.

Hey Gronk what would you achieve by weighing your meat? Let's say your 40gm under what will you do. Will you go and tell your story to your friends?
Hey Guys I weighed my 500gm of mince and it turns out it was only 460gm. They'd think your a twat.
There is nothing to gain by weighing your mince. Just makes some spaghetti sauce like every other merkin does and eat it ffs.

Bazal

Post Whore

Hey Gronk what would you achieve by weighing your meat? Let's say your 40gm under what will you do. Will you go and tell your story to your friends?
Hey Guys I weighed my 500gm of mince and it turns out it was only 460gm. They'd think your a twat.
There is nothing to gain by weighing your mince. Just makes some spaghetti sauce like every other merkin does and eat it ffs.

Mince is very, very important.

There's a whole group of people named after it. Like @Gary Gutful

Gronk

Staff member

You're my only friend mate I was hoping we'd share some spag bol but you you can go f**k yourself now.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade

ffs Hindy it would prove that it was not FAKE NEWS and make HJ look like a twat.

hindy111

Post Whore
You're my only friend mate I was hoping we'd share some spag bol but you you can go f**k yourself now.

I'd have to listen to you tell me how you only had 460gm while I ate it.
I'd rather share a 12inch sub with Strider.
Plus your sauce wouldnt meat my standards

Eelementary

Post Whore
Bit harsh though to compare a rookie to a 10 year rep class, premiership winner.
Rookie Fergo and Sivo are pretty close in goodness

I still reckon he was a better player as a rookie; Ferguson knows how to position his body to score a try.

And he is even better now.

I like Sivo, but Fergo is a freak.

84 Baby

Referee
I still reckon he was a better player as a rookie; Ferguson knows how to position his body to score a try.

And he is even better now.

I like Sivo, but Fergo is a freak.
Yeah he was still the better player but the gap would be nothing compared to Sivo and current Fergo. And it’s not just his ability to find try line (cause clearly Sivo knows how to do that too just not as fancily), Fergos all around awareness in games and understanding of the sport is in the upper echelons of all players.

lingard

Coach
Depends what you mean by develop . Anthony Tupou, Hindy, Ryan Matterson, Tony Williams, Wolfman, Jamie Lyon Andrew RYan.. And to be fair a lot of our better players have not been eligible for SofO (Caylii, for example) We cant take all the credit for Billy Rogers, but at least some.

I meant developed AND kept. otherwise it's totally irrelevant.

Latest posts