What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Perth Red

Post Whore
Have you read my coments over the past few days? I gave it to Cleary with both barrels. In fact, I was expecting to see all players miss 4 games at least.

This situation is quite different in regards to the video and deserved leniency. The police have informed that he did no wrong after my quote you posted.

Nathan was very apologetic, and the weight of this situation will hit him hard when he realises he not only let himself down, but the whole code.

I doubt it will, either stupidity or arrogance seems to invade many sports stars and sees them doing dumb sht that damages their employers. And still it goes on....

Perth Red

Post Whore
Didn't cleary say they were his sister's friends? Assuming he lives at home, and that he was telling the truth (good chance he wasnt) maybe the sister invited them in?

Still not a good look but better than travelling in a group 100s of kms up and down the North Coast

id say having close physical contact with a group of girls in a confined space is more risky behaviour (and yes more fun) than sitting ground a campfire with some blokes, presuming of course there was no man hugging going on.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Great news! There is also no reason why a Pacific Cup can't be held in NZ after the GF too. NZ & Tonga have shown that internationals can make money. TV ratings will be good and crowds (which I am assuming why Origin has been pushed so far back in the hope that people can attend them by then) will be strong.

a nz, png, Samoa, Tonga cup would be awesome alongside origin. Origin Saturday night & 2 pacific cup games Sunday.

Saxon

Bench
Which is why Nathan’s actions are very stupid and worth a bigger punishment then he got, but it’s not him being malicious or disrespecting anyone, just really dumb. It doesn’t make a bad guy, just another dumb footballer.
Nope. Not "just another dumb footballer".

Cleary CHOSE to break the law, knowing that there was no way to know if he or one of the girls was carrying and how many people he might cross infect. He CHOSE not to care.

That's not just dumb. Not just careless.
It's wilfully reckless behaviour and the stupid merkin should be smacked. Hard!

going to have a SOO pool party with a wet tee shirt comp, dose anyone have the phone numbers to Nath Cleary's hoes?
72c5a4b52b065c690359d88366969e97

franklin2323

Immortal
Nope. Not "just another dumb footballer".

Cleary CHOSE to break the law, knowing that there was no way to know if he or one of the girls was carrying and how many people he might cross infect. He CHOSE not to care.

That's not just dumb. Not just careless.
It's wilfully reckless behaviour and the stupid merkin should be smacked. Hard!

Yet wasn’t charged by police..

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Hope the season goes to shit and gets scrapped, maybe then these dumb cnts will have a better understanding of how to live your life like an adult!!

t-ba

Post Whore
I have just seen that Nathan Cleary video and for me the greatest shame is just how shit a job he did with that Weeknd tiktok dance.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
a nz, png, Samoa, Tonga cup would be awesome alongside origin. Origin Saturday night & 2 pacific cup games Sunday.

Why would Origin be Saturday?

It is a dead night for TV and the stadium will either be packed or locked out regardless of the day.

It doesn’t matter what time of year Origin is on, it should stay on Wednesdays