What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9: Parra v Knights GAME DAY thread 12/7/20

TheParraboy

Staff member
Not only did Stefano hug a few blokes he looked like he had 3-4 necklace of those Hawaiian flowers around his Neck LOL

Gronk

Staff member
Sometimes dumb arses need a bit of pressure put on them...or they end up doing dumb things.
You think that the club should talk to him in private or the club should tear him a new arsehole in the press conference just after his debut ?

Eelogical

Referee
You think that the club should talk to him in private or the club should tear him a new arsehole in the press conference just after his debut ?
CUBK0cd.jpg

Eelementary

Post Whore
Sorry, but missed this.
What happened?

Apologies if it has been answered already, but Utoikamanu was hugging his friends and family after full time, and after being advised to stop doing so, he continued kissing, and hugging his relatives.

Noise

Coach
Apologies if it has been answered already, but Utoikamanu was hugging his friends and family after full time, and gayer being advised to stop doing so, he continued kissing, and hugging his relatives.
He hugged a few blokes but I'm not sure he is gayer than any of them

Eelogical

Referee
There was a time late in the second half where I thought Pearce made a complete dogs breakfast of a pass to him and they let play continue. I haven't seen a replay yet, but first impression was that they would pull it up.

blue bags

First Grade
Resolute in defence, wayward in attack. Eels had more than their share of bad decisions and 50/50 calls against them. I thought they won the hard way. I would use the term 'gritty'. We're winning the majority of the close ones this season, so I'm happy with that.
bellamy would not except that ball control garbage, i did not see an NRL champion team, from the 2 teams that played tonight, just saying

T-Boon

Coach
bellamy would not except that ball control garbage, i did not see an NRL champion team, from the 2 teams that played tonight, just saying

We arent the Storm. They have played at the exact same level every game for the last 10 years. At out best we are better than them, at our worst we are not even in the same ball park (at least in attack). Thankfully we are more consistent now than previous years.

Gazzamatta

Coach
A brave win. D never gave up.
Rheed outstanding.
Nrown huge game.
RCG and Gutho tireless.
Wtf happened to Paulo? Was equal best on field till he went off.
Lanes body language wasnt great tonight but did his job.
Matto did his job.
Waqa and Field much improved in D.
Drown had an offensive game to forget but his D was as good as ever. How he got up after that head clash is astonishing.
Whats with the strap/belt around Guthos left thigh? We all knew his goal kicking performance from last week would be hard to repeat.
Ref f'n terrible.
Fergo dosent look 100% to me this week and last.
Was Peni wearing jumper number 3 today?
Kicking should all be done by Drown and Rheed (like C Smith) long and short. Our kicking today was mostly fu*ked.
Gowie wasnt great.
Taka didn't fu*k up so thats a plus.
A great win under extremely difficult circumstances.
Go you Mighty Eels.

Wally21

Bench
That really is unbelievably stupid. What the f**k was he thinking hugging half the crowd? Then the official says stop it and he goes over for another hug.
Gonna seriously miss him next week, his impact was outstanding...