What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 - Rabbitohs vs Roosters: Friday 26th March 8:05pm @Stadium Australia

Jim Rockford

Bench
Lol Marshall Stalin got a few punches to the head trying to belt on about his bloody Roosters here today.

Tigers lu is fine, just an acquired taste. Like an out of control family. If there’s not a knife fight on the front lawn, then there’s a mugging with a firearm out in the back yard. That’s why our mods are brutal I guess!
I was probably a little harsh in my description of the Tigers forum. Just be thankful you're not on Crapamattas forum. That place is a festival of low IQ bogans who are oblivious to the fact that their club is an absolute joke.

I was probably a little harsh in my description of the Tigers forum. Just be thankful you're not on Crapamattas forum. That place is a festival of low IQ bogans who are oblivious to the fact that their club is an absolute joke.

I agree, a lot of the eels game day contributors stay off their own forum. That’s just weird. Don’t worry about the comments re wt forum, it’s the Wild West, everyone for themselves.But that’s good in a way as no factions really. Everyone loathes each other equally!

But the most of us, we like positive visitors. Not the eels. A lot of brain dead tools as you say. I don’t go there.

Shame because they have quality fans. Takes a while to find one, but @hineyrulz et al like a standout mind, really funny.

There should a law where if a rooster fan happens to come across a Souths fan in the street in full kit, the rooster fan must stop and

a) bow twice
b) make an offering of cash or a trinket
c) Utter a ceremonial apology:

“ I am sorry for being a rooster fan. I acknowledge that I am unwell. I am fully ashamed of my club and who I am”

and

“ If you care not to beat me, because you feel so inclined for fun, may I pass oh Rabbitoh overlord?”

In the event of any resistance, Reggie will be called in to place the miscreant under Rabbitoh arrest and be charged. Bail to be refused except for kids under 13.

If a Chooks fan came across a Souths fan they would more than likely give them some money - Souths fan would have a sign about being jobless and poor- we don't mind helping the less unfortunate out- those on the other side of Anzac Parade- if your lucky you might get some more money in one of our biodegradable paper bags- the one's with NP emblazoned on them and even a hat a sombrero- red white and navy blue of course

Last edited:
LOL
I doubt that'd be happening in Botany, Maroubra, LaPerouse, Mascot, Alexandria or Redfern.

I bet that drunk hasn't got the guts to come over here with his antics and find out.....

Isn't there signs in those suburbs saying " those found around here at night will be found around here in the morning"

I agree, a lot of the eels game day contributors stay off their own forum. That’s just weird. Don’t worry about the comments re wt forum, it’s the Wild West, everyone for themselves.But that’s good in a way as no factions really. Everyone loathes each other equally!

But the most of us, we like positive visitors. Not the eels. A lot of brain dead tools as you say. I don’t go there.

Shame because they have quality fans. Takes a while to find one, but @hineyrulz et al like a standout mind, really funny.

go to the Chookpen on game day during the game - gees there are people there who dish players left right and centre -chook ones - i call this group the Statler and Waldorf mob- the old guys from the muppets

Jim Rockford

Bench
go to the Chookpen on game day during the game - gees there are people there who dish players left right and centre -chook ones - i call this group the Statler and Waldorf mob- the old guys from the muppets
I guess that makes you Camilla the Chicken (Gonzos favourite chicken)

Mad Bunny

Juniors
Redfern has the most expensive real estate in nsw per square metre thus being the closest suburb to central railway station / Sydney (CBD). the eastern suburbs/north shore etc etc are cheaper in real estate property prices valued by the Australian real estate institute.P.S. LOL@MS Your our pauper neighbour old mate.Foreverinourshadow even in real estate + rugby league premierships (21)...That's Gold.

Last edited:
Redfern has the most expensive real estate in nsw per square metre thus being the closest suburb to central railway station / Sydney (CBD). the eastern suburbs/north shore etc etc are cheaper in real estate property prices valued by the Australian real estate institute.P.S. LOL@MS Your our pauper neighbour old mate.Foreverinourshadow even in real estate + rugby league premierships (21)...That's Gold.

yeh i heard the eastern suburbs elite bought into that suburb hence why the prices have increased- seriously used to be the shabbiest suburb around - always a keep eyes open when walking or running to and from Redfern station when going to Redfern oval back in the day

Jim Rockford

Bench
yeh i heard the eastern suburbs elite bought into that suburb hence why the prices have increased- seriously used to be the shabbiest suburb around - always a keep eyes open when walking or running to and from Redfern station when going to Redfern oval back in the day
Why do i suspect that you never had the guts to set foot anywhere near Redfern Oval?

Why do i suspect that you never had the guts to set foot anywhere near Redfern Oval?

Incorrect used to go to all Chooks home and away games - the Sydney Comp/NSWRL days - 3 grades - wasn't as daunting as Lidcombe /Cumberland/Leichhardt/Belmore/Kogarah Ovals though.

I think some of Wests/Parramatta/Balmain/Canterbury/St George supporters were let out for the day.

I remember the Neo Nazi St George supporter who used to be outside the ground shouting all type of things as he was banned from the ground.