What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Origin II - QLD 0-26 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I think Green has made some terrible decisions with his team selections and he is in debt to Thurston for even being a premiership winning coach but the Mulitalo thing.. he played all his junior footy for QLD, it's not a scenario like James "Aussie Jim" Tamou
Fair enough, but probably no one outside Qld ever bothered to check his suitability when it was the juniors. Green just looked like a clueless whinger when his line of reasoning was that what was stated in club contracts carries some sort of weight as to whether the guy is actually eligible or not.

some11

Referee
Turns out that "worst ever QLD team" was a year too early.

Can't remember a more dominant opening two games from a side.

I can't even hate on NSW, Trbojevic and Mitchell are awesome to watch. It's rare you see centres carve up these days like they have done.

I think they can do a clean sweep up here too, which will be humiliating. Imo Paul Green deserves that.

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
I think Green has made some terrible decisions with his team selections and he is in debt to Thurston for even being a premiership winning coach but the Mulitalo thing.. he played all his junior footy for QLD, it's not a scenario like James "Aussie Jim" Tamou
Except the rules are black and white and he didn't tick all the boxes. Queensland couldn't be as incompetent as to not know this. They were just hoping he would fall through the cracks before it was too late. Just as they did with Greg Inglis who didn't qualify but was discovered before it was too late.

Mulitalo spent less than 20% of his life in Queensland and only lived there a few years in his late teens between being born and raised in New Zealand and moving to NSW. Tamou was 13 when he moved to Australia... same age as Mulitalo. Only he did it before they brought in rules to try and stop imports representing either state. Tamou would not be eligible today for the same reason.

nöyd

Staff member
If they weren't wearing different jackets I could almost swear this was one person...

c6e9f8cc6962bfd26f522583be81de19

Smug Panther

First Grade
Michael Morgan* JT did f**k all

Spot On

Coach
Turns out that "worst ever QLD team" was a year too early.

Can't remember a more dominant opening two games from a side.

I can't even hate on NSW, Trbojevic and Mitchell are awesome to watch. It's rare you see centres carve up these days like they have done.

I think they can do a clean sweep up here too, which will be humiliating. Imo Paul Green deserves that.

Fatty says Qld needs centres.

NSW praying they keep Gags there for the next 5 years.

Stay loyal QLD.

Latest posts