What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers v Broncos

Black Diamond

Juniors
And Munster
How could I forget the biggest pain in the arse of them all! They call our guys arrogant and yet Bellamy rests these guys and it nearly backfired badly. He wont be resting anyone next week. Hope we can take it to them but I am very apprehensive considering who is out.

Bloody lucky. From what I can work out this isn't the first time he's cheated either. The bloke is a shit human being, might be a good footy player........but everything else about him is nasty.

His only saving grace was apparently the breach happened before the dragons, and the Jai arrow incidents........

Feel for his wife and kids.
f**k Api. I’d be happy to move on from him. Anyone who acts that selfish towards their wife and daughters is not going to put the team first, genuine dick head in my eyes now, no respect for him.
I agree. We are all talking about having to lose certain players next year due to cap pressure, and Api has just gone to the top of my list.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I agree. We are all talking about having to lose certain players next year due to cap pressure, and Api has just gone to the top of my list.

Because of Api's footy ability that probably won't happen. I just get super cross at how clubs, families (on occasion but not with Api), managers, coaches in the end become nothing more than enablers of bad behaviour. Hayne is a good example of this.
All sorts of behaviour is swept under the carper because they are good footy players, and valueable to the team.

Fangs

Coach
Tough one today. Losing Korisau is a huge out. No Cleary to pick up the slack and direct the team.

Also, bottom 8 teams have put in fantastic performances this weekend. With Origin now over the heat is truly on. The Broncos best performance of the last 3-4 years was against Penrith earlier this year. This might be round 2.

Still optimistic but not nearly as confident with Api out.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
The Api Saga will be long forgotten in a weeks time. Just like arrow and even now the Vaughn BBQ is a distant memory.

We will suffer for a week or two, then wind it up for finals .

franklin2323

Immortal
Tough one today. Losing Korisau is a huge out. No Cleary to pick up the slack and direct the team.

Also, bottom 8 teams have put in fantastic performances this weekend. With Origin now over the heat is truly on. The Broncos best performance of the last 3-4 years was against Penrith earlier this year. This might be round 2.

Still optimistic but not nearly as confident with Api out.

Luai back and JFH last game for a while will get us home

DinkyDi

Juniors
1. Dylan EDWARDS - sponsored by Soneta Plumbing
2. Charlie STAINES - sponsored by Chemtools
3. Stephen CRICHTON - sponsored by Protech Locksmiths
4. Matt BURTON - sponsored by Hertz
5. Brian TO'O - sponsored by Granville PlastaMasta
6. Jarome LUAI - sponsored by Wisdom Dental and Denture Clinic
7. Tyrone MAY - sponsored by CC Tyres Penrith
8. Moses LEOTA - sponsored by East Blaxland Butchery
14. Mitch KENNY - sponsored by Casella Express