What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 other games...

Quigs

Immortal
Hey Trendsetters, guess who is going to the sold out Souffs -v- The Stinking Stains game 3pm this Saturday at Rocky

Out of the blue, a Mate just rang and said he had a ticket with my name on him as he owed me a favour. (I did a painting for him) He is a Tiges supporter and a far-can tory but he has some good points.

I will be on a mission. You know that person that always wears the token Souffs jersey to all the other games well I might even wear the 2016 shark version or maybe just a well presented 'Unmerged'.

I have a few days to make my decision.

It is going to be fun booing the Stinking Stains live.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hey Trendsetters, guess who is going to the sold out Souffs -v- The Stinking Stains game 3pm this Saturday at Rocky

Out of the blue, a Mate just rang and said he had a ticket with my name on him as he owed me a favour. (I did a painting for him) He is a Tiges supporter and a far-can tory but he has some good points.

I will be on a mission. You know that person that always wears the token Souffs jersey to all the other games well I might even wear the 2016 shark version or maybe just a well presented 'Unmerged'.

Don't get too excited. Better wear the extra strength Depends.

bluefox68

Staff member
Go the Sharks jersey, I reckon…

Those ‘unmerged’ shirts just aren’t black enough…

Has to be your moral obligation to wear the" Unmerged " T . Also sends the siganal to NRL that when they permanently relocate the stains there will be portion of crowd cheering oposition as well as the Saint george QLd contingent and a few relocated Kogarah hooligans.

Big Bloke

Juniors

I have to ask Quigs, who do you hate more?
The Stains or the Hartleys?

For me it’s the Hartleys by a country mile!

Quigs

Immortal
Can't split em these days to be honest Groucho. I can't stand the Hartleys because of our history with them and Artho and Sea Hunt Hartley.

(got a bit of time for Dessie. Old school coach)

The Stains have always been a slow burn hatred. Their supporters, with the exception of a few real good ones, just give me the shits they way they carryon. And I did have a place in 'me' heart for Illawarra.

Bloody shame they got stuck with them

I am enjoying their current plight. It is entertaining.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Picked the chooks.

eels are gone out fo the 4… they have south’s, manly, storm and penrith in last 5 rounds.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I feel for them ….sort of… Maybe like most Sydneysiders they are doing it tough at the moment - particularly being in an red zone.
On the flip side. Outside dragons fans, Parra fans are terrible. Remember to 80”s - won’t get much bette than that for them

Latest posts