What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Fastin
Yep. I’m 6ft and 145kg, have to do something.

fasting... three days , Shrinks the stomach quickly so doesnt take so much to fill up.... then water and weetbix ... for a week. No sugar Then introduce some healthier diet in smaller portions with less salt less sugar and less fet. Its the natural way to do it. You cant tell me we evolved from cavemen that brought home a wooly mammoth for dinner every night . The farkers fasted , ate meat when they could, did their shopping then survived on Weetabix and water till next successful hunt. . They were fit strong and healthy ,could chase down a caribou without working up a sweat and lived to be at least 26 yo.

sladden road

Juniors
What ingredients would you put on a vegetarian pizza?
Margherita all the way way… except your vegan… f**k .
A good margarita with the buffalo mozzarella (not the kind who breaks done twice a year) for around $ 6/7 a tub…tomato passatta bamm

or

zuchinni( flowers if possible), ricotta or mozzarella, Parmesan, lemon and garlic oil ..no tomato sauce …

then pop it in one of these, which admittedly seems like a lot of money but if you eat pizza once a week you make it back. It gets to 400 c on gas, is cool to touch and takes up no room. Pizza is done in 2 minutes. Start making your own dough and it’s game over.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Margherita all the way way… except your vegan… f**k .
A good margarita with the buffalo mozzarella (not the kind who breaks done twice a year) for around $ 6/7 a tub…tomato passatta bamm

or

zuchinni( flowers if possible), ricotta or mozzarella, Parmesan, lemon and garlic oil ..no tomato sauce …

then pop it in one of these, which admittedly seems like a lot of money but if you eat pizza once a week you make it back. It gets to 400 c on gas, is cool to touch and takes up no room. Pizza is done in 2 minutes. Start making your own dough and it’s game over.

Thanks mate!

Big Bloke

Juniors
Fastin

fasting... three days , Shrinks the stomach quickly so doesnt take so much to fill up.... then water and weetbix ... for a week. No sugar Then introduce some healthier diet in smaller portions with less salt less sugar and less fet. Its the natural way to do it. You cant tell me we evolved from cavemen that brought home a wooly mammoth for dinner every night . The farkers fasted , ate meat when they could, did their shopping then survived on Weetabix and water till next successful hunt. . They were fit strong and healthy ,could chase down a caribou without working up a sweat and lived to be at least 26 yo.
Thanks mate!

bluefox68

Staff member
Breakfast: Raw Oats and skim milk
M/Tea: Low-fat yoghurt
Lunch: salad sandwich - no butter
A/tea: piece of fruit
Dinner: small serve of meat and veggies
Water

One hour of light exercise per day (walk or swim). Two half hour stints is okay.

Do this for 12 weeksz

snout

First Grade
Fastin

Hhmmm...interesting.
I might have to google that.

I've done a lot of fasting and a disciple of its benefits.

What about the slowing down of metabolism?
Is that a factor?

I did it when yo
Hhmmm...interesting.
I might have to google that.

I've done a lot of fasting and a disciple of its benefits.

What about the slowing down of metabolism?
Is that a factor?

I did it when younger and wanting to impress the chicks as trim and terrific . Saw later theres some ppl now saying its actually good for you .if you do it right. Im sure probably want to look into it more to do it right and not just give you a heart attack or something., Just BShiteng about the Weetbix and water, although I did live on them for a while out in bush between jobs. Bread, margerine and onion sandwices,also in packed lunches Bully Beef and rice have also sustained me at times haha!

The canadian guy on gruen factor did a program where he fasted I think it was three days on three days off or something . He checked out all the medical side of it etc.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Water

One hour of light exercise per day (walk or swim). Two half hour stints is okay.

Do this for 12 weeksz
I couldn’t do it. No chance.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Water

Do this for 12 weeksz
Nice list but the last sentence is the hard part. :)

bluefox68

Staff member
I couldn’t do it. No chance.
Would you believe - I used to be a bodybuilder (very amateur - drug-free competitions (legit))…

I used to lose body fat for 12 weeks prior to the couple of comps I entered - on that super-simple diet.

Of course, I was training 90 minutes a day - 6 days a week- and walking 30-60 minutes…

Would you believe - I used to be a bodybuilder (very amateur - drug-free competitions (legit))…

I used to lose body fat for 12 weeks prior to the couple of comps I entered - on that super-simple diet.

Of course, I was training 90 minutes a day - 6 days a week- and walking 30-60 minutes…
Ok Well I used to be a caveman! Hmmm Some ppl tell me I still Am!

Quigs

Immortal
For ferrks sake .... Quick someone let Scummo know... someone let the Commissioner of Police know.... ferhuck the shits hitting the fan big time.

Let half the Federal Cabinet know....

The head of Aussie Hillsong has been arrested and charged with child sex offences or for covering it up.

There'll be a hot time at the mountain tonight. The phones will be running hot

Whoa is moi