What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Panthers V Storm

Iamback

Coach
The Storm game was nice.
Beating up on the Warriors means less than nothing

Overall no but people said we would fall in a heap without Nathan.

Wins like that kept us away from the Storm. You will never beat the Storm twice in a finals series

Iamback

Coach
He was twice the player before his time out of the game. It sucked to watch his form and off field stuff. I wasn't celebrating.

You are younger than me. you will learn soon enough that Pieces of shit and RL go hand in hand

I just ignore it and focus on the good RL players do.

The Stories from Joey's time playing
Hell Gower is a club legend and flashed a tourist, beat up Mitchell Pearce and groped his sister at a charity golf day

WestyLife

First Grade
You are younger than me. you will learn soon enough that Pieces of shit and RL go hand in hand

I just ignore it and focus on the good RL players do.

The Stories from Joey's time playing
Hell Gower is a club legend and flashed a tourist, beat up Mitchell Pearce and groped his sister at a charity golf day

I've followed the club for 30 years and worked for it in 2004 but yeah it happens. The Gower one was especially disappointing. Always liked him.

Iamback

Coach
I've followed the club for 30 years and worked for it in 2004 but yeah it happens. The Gower one was especially disappointing. Always liked him.

I don't even think it is a sport in general thing.

Some of the stuff my tradie mates or truckie mates have done or seen from work mates are very similar to the dumb stuff footballers do.

Thankfully the vast majority are good humans

The_Frog

First Grade
He was twice the player before his time out of the game. It sucked to watch his form and off field stuff. I wasn't celebrating.
I'd suggest while his problems were of his own making, that didn't make them any less traumatic. Jack de Belin isn't the same player he was before either.