What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R20 Fri - Parramatta 34-10 Penrith @ CommBank

Round 20: Parramatta v Penrith

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Exsilium

First Grade
Golden child, protected species, everyone’s favourite chin….it doesn’t matter, that tackle could have been a lot worse for Brown.

The problem I see is that his confidence took a hit over the origin period and now this will dent it further.

Someguy

First Grade
Golden child, protected species, everyone’s favourite chin….it doesn’t matter, that tackle could have been a lot worse for Brown.

The problem I see is that his confidence took a hit over the origin period and now this will dent it further.

origin game him confidence to get off Scott free from dangerous illegal play…. And now here we are

Exsilium

First Grade
I hope they sign BA for as many years as Clearys forthcoming suspension.

It’s the only silver lining I want.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Cost us nothing apart from this game. The minor premiership is wrapped up and we'll win the comp
It’s cost them the chance they had in tonight’s game. We’ll still win the minor Premiership…

You’re assuming we’ll win most of the last 5 games after this. I reckon without Nathan and Jarome it’s going to be tough.

Our run home is: The Raiders, The Sorm, followed by Souths, then the Warriors then the Cowboys.

Realistically, without Nathan and Jarome I can only see us winning two of those games.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Nathan Cleary off, Parra up by 20 points and the first half isn’t over yet.

Game over.

Congrats Parra fans!

Nathan’s idiocy more than likely has just cost us the Minor Premiership too. Luai gone for 6 weeks, Cleary probably gone for at least 4. Yeah, no chance!
😂😂

f**k off jim

you’re 8 points in front of us and we play you in the last round

flippikat

Bench
So, after the crapfest of a reffing performance in the Warriors game and typical damn collapse in the 2nd half, I go off to smash a few people in Fortnite.

Can't be bothered with that late game, Penrith will win, I wanna take out my frustration.

Check the score around halftime? Yeah.. why not?

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Thanks Parra for making tonight a little less sucky.

SBD82

Coach

You’re gonna find out a lot about this team in the next couple of months.

Great side. That’s not open to debate. But to win comps you need to be great, have a little luck, and stay “up”. Which is very hard to do for 3 straight seasons.

If they can win it this year it’ll be very impress.

Latest posts