What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R25 Fri - Parramatta 12-34 Sydney @ CommBank

Round 25: Parramatta v Sydney

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kilkenny

Coach
The scoreline says it all really. At home, with your season on the line, led 6-0 and got thumped. Not good. Have to say the Eels have many issues, but getting rid of Sivo should be high priority the guy is a massive liability.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
I shall put my hand up here and apologise, seems it was the independent doctor that first said Cat 2

Sorry Roosters

Now where's my mouthwash....
The bunker can't rule on concussion. The independent Dr could have changed his classification, but I am more likely to believe that the commentary team made their own ignorant call. When ever they talk consussion they are generally so full of BS, they have absolutely no idea.
I didn't see the incident enough to have an opinion and so am not saying it wasn't cat 1. Just he media are full of BS.

Kilkenny

Coach
It’s always rather sad when a coach loses his job, often there are so many other factors in play. But I tend to think it may be time for the Eels to pull the trigger and make a change. Arthur has been at the helm for a long time, done a fair job, but 2023 has been poor and the Eels are in need of a change.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Brad Arthur is the kind of coach that is every supporters worst nightmare. The kind that always manage to get their team into fringe top 8 territory, but never ever any better or worse than that. So f**king hard to get rid of.
The unflushable turd, should of been punted after round 6 in 2018. But somehow he is still here. He's like the clap on steroids without the sexy time before hand.

This Year?

Immortal
We were treated to a Simonsson and Cartwright masterclass. Matterson was as invisible as his god and Penisini had fingers like his namesake.
Parra's defence was pedestrian and their attack was stuttering at best. Really disappointing.

Chooks looked pretty slick. Their rucks and ball movement were fast. It all feels a bit too little too late though.
Cronk shouldn't be allowed to do live commentary during Roosters games. The verbal masturbation was too obvious.

Bazal

Post Whore
Can Bea go first??? At least he's shown some improvement unlike our coach.

If there's a better option then sure. A decades a long time. Otherwise it's just classic Parra fan whining tbh.

The last couple of years I've seen plonkers push for Griffin, O'Brien, Holbrook and even that cat the got sacked from the tits for Holbrook FFS.

Latest posts