What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Crowd Watch

Frank Burge

Juniors
With last nights crowd the Eels are averaging over 20k at Commbank this year and 19k including the Darwin game. When was the last time a Sydney team averaged over 20k ? Souths 2014?

Frank Burge

Juniors
20k in a 30k stadium. Penrith are just under 19k in a 20k stadium!
Penrith is averaging 18216 at Penrith over 10 games. I would guess it holds 22k based on the 21.5k you got earlier in the year . With the premiership boost you are around 84% .

forby

Juniors
But you haven’t and maybe never will, but have been gifted a 30k stadium that is, on your figures, less than 2/3 full on average. I love your unrealistic hypotheticals!

forby

Juniors
Players and supporters, something that the Roosters don’t have and never will.
But I suppose with the clout of uncle Nick and the SCG mafia they get what they want!

Perth Red

Post Whore
20k in a 30k stadium. Penrith are just under 19k in a 20k stadium!
Tbf if eels where as succesful, as panthers over last couple of years it’d be nearer full.panthers avg is around 14k for the last 20 years. Was at eels other night v panthers with 28k There, that’s why we need 30k stadiums!

Dark Corner

Juniors
Players and supporters, something that the Roosters don’t have and never will.
But I suppose with the clout of uncle Nick and the SCG mafia they get what they want!
How doe's Uncle Nick get away with The Roosters and why can't they get better support.

Stinkfinger

Juniors
Tbf if eels where as succesful, as panthers over last couple of years it’d be nearer full.panthers avg is around 14k for the last 20 years. Was at eels other night v panthers with 28k There, that’s why we need 30k stadiums!
It's not like they haven't been in the running the last 4 years in a row. They just can't get it done when the whips are cracking.