What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL TEAM vs. Knights

shadowboxer

First Grade
A win would be enough - the fluffo-meter will be in overdrive post a flogging.
Need to get back to reality. It’s gonna be tough - but I think we have plenty of vigour not vinegar

I watched the M John's podcast last night. He asked Cronk what he would prefer going into the finals, the Parra score of 53-6, or the Sharks score of 16-0. Cronk took a second then said, definitely the zero scoreline, you want to go into the finals believing that no one can score against you, or words to that effect.
I said it straight after the Dogs game and I'll say it again, keeping the Knights to zero should be the goal, our for and against makes no difference.

SharkShocked

Bench
Which is why Parra will beat Melbourne. Penriths cubs will beat the Cowboys and Sunday will be stress free viewing.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Hughes out today with calf tightness. Improves Eels chances.

I had Storm to win today so it should get interesting now.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Except that with the cowboys squad, there is no way they should have finished 14th last year. And who was the coach?

It’s not an improvement award.
How good was the Chad buy? Who tipped them top 4?

f**king no one, many tipped the spoon.

Fitz has been awesome, Todd took a shyte team to top 4.

Each to thier own.