What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs. Raiders

bluefox68

Staff member
  1. Tracey
  2. Katoa
  3. Ramien
  4. Talakai
  5. Mulitalo
  6. Trindall
  7. Hynes
  8. BHU
  9. Brailey
  10. Rudolf
  11. Nikora
  12. Graham
  13. McInnes
14. Williams
15. Hunt
16. Hazelnut
17. Moyza

18. Iro

Big Bloke

Juniors
We have Klein and Atkins again. It's incredible

@Frenzy can u do a sheet on how many times we have had Atkins and Klein this year. Either as ref and bunker or bunker and ref
Only four times all season, but we've had them in some capacity, 3 out of the last 4 games. That's why it seems so much. Round 3 was the only other time.

Here is the list from Round 1 until the present duo named today.

Todd Smith Gerard Sutton

Gerrard Sutton Adam Gee

Ashley Klein Grant Atkins

Todd Smith Matt Noyen

Ben Cummins Adam Gee

Grant Atkins Chris Butler

Chris Sutton Chris Butler

Gerrard Sutton Adam Gee

Grant Atkins Kasey Badger

Ashley Klein Adam Gee

Liam Kennedy Matt Noyen

Todd Smith Kasey Badger

Ashley Klein Chris Butler

Adam Gee Chris Butler

Grant Atkins Chris Butler

Todd Smith Grant Atkins

Gerrard Sutton Matt Noyen

Peter Gough Grant Atkins

Gerrard Sutton Ashley Klein

Todd Smith Adam Gee

Adam Gee Chris Butler

Grant Atkins Ashley Klein

The only player not listed for Raiders is Papalii who is out for the season . Corey Horsborough is named though he has to face judiciary. Don't ask me how Rapana still plays after his attempted trip vs Broncos!!

shadowboxer

First Grade
It’s just that Klein gets brought up each week in anticipation. We will be okay if the crowd turn up, not as ugly as Newcastle, but hopefully more noise than the Manly game where it was like a church

Stake Removed

First Grade
So we had them round 3 against us just Klein was in the field.

How come we get the worst male pairing 4 times this year

Stake Removed

First Grade
So if the 28 this year if referee and bunker .
15 times either Klein or Atkins.
Basically each week we deal with one of them.
That is not rotation that's how clubs have issues with official.

I remember bozo had a go at Harrigan one time didn't get him for a year, we get same clowns each week

roboshark

Coach
Yes stake that's my point. Where's the rotation. Why do we get these knob jockeys most weeks. It's not like the NRL to ......

Oh wait. Yes it is

roboshark

Coach
You all can bag my absolute hatred for that Klein oxygen thief but look at the game threads this year when we have had him. More talk and controversy than others

It's a fact. And as Shadow said if you talk about something long enough it becomes a fact

shadowboxer

First Grade
It has annoyed me forever.
You bag a Ref and you’re called a sore loser or a conspiracy theorist. So Robo, I’m on board with the retric.
I think I’ve just gotten old, tired and really can’t be assed with it anymore. Still interested? Obviously, but serious the game is the pits for most part at the moment.
I turned off the Cowboys game after 15 mins as the refs were giving me X Files vibes - almost did on Sunday when CT was taken high with no penalty. Probally should have in hindsight

You all can bag my absolute hatred for that Klein oxygen thief but look at the game threads this year when we have had him. More talk and controversy than others

It's a fact. And as Shadow said if you talk about something long enough it becomes a fact
Klein is an atrocious referee, watch him get the grand final too.

Oh, and piss moylan off fitzgibbon and stop picking him ffs

Frenzy.

Immortal
We have Klein and Atkins again. It's incredible

@Frenzy can u do a sheet on how many times we have had Atkins and Klein this year. Either as ref and bunker or bunker and ref
No, but you can. I don't think you want to know.

5/3/2 & 3/2/1

8/4/4

Frenzy.

Immortal
It’s just that Klein gets brought up each week in anticipation. We will be okay if the crowd turn up, not as ugly as Newcastle, but hopefully more noise than the Manly game where it was like a church
YES!

People talk themselves into disaster pre game.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Those are the threads you post in most though. Run the agenda and work others up.

Like the world being flat? Talking about something does not make a fact, it makes a fixed belief. Like voting for one or other political party because granddad did and daddy did so it must be right

SharkShocked

Bench
Klein is an atrocious referee, watch him get the grand final too.

Oh, and piss moylan off fitzgibbon and stop picking him ffs
I think most of them are f**kn hopeless these days and I put it down to the insane rhetoric that all of the rules need to be black and white.

Sport isn’t played that way and the referees have lost all of their adjudicating skills they honed in through time spent going through the grades. Once they hit the NRL they become game massagers who have video referral fallbacks.

May as well be robots.

However, how Klein is considered one of the top referees in the game is an absolute laughing matter.

roboshark

Coach
Those are the threads you post in most though. Run the agenda and work others up.

Like the world being flat? Talking about something does not make a fact, it makes a fixed belief. Like voting for one or other political party because granddad did and daddy did so it must be right
I reckon if most in here where absolutely honest I ( which won't happen) i reckon you would be in the minority when it comes to Klein

roboshark

Coach

Haha I work others up. I'm pretty sure most on here can think k for themselves