What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Qualifier: Parra v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD in Townsville 23/9/22

Gazzamatta

Coach
That reading the play dude, was having Meltdown on Twitter, reckons cowboys choked, Moses had shocker and we will get flogged next week……has tipped against us all finals and even had us missing the 8…
There is something seriously wrong this that jerk. I saw the Moses tweet thus morning. I think BA must have driven over his cat.
You dont need a long neck to be a goose.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Ah, so it's back to the value-less riddles then... 🙄
I understand yourself and many others want to see things in black and white terms but the real world doesn't work like that. There's a chance we'll lose regardless of what BA does. Even the best coach could lose next week's grand final with our squad. I'm not going to let you second guess and claim you know better because you would've done something differently. There's no riddles there, just probability. The only value would be in you realising it.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I understand yourself and many others want to see things in black and white terms but the real world doesn't work like that.
No-one's after black and white - just be brave and have a personal opinion on topics being discussed, like everyone else here does... FFS 🤣

You did really well with that one post about how Opacic should come back in the GF side but Simonssen should remain in the 17. Shame that one clear and sensible post looks like a one off...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Brave's got nothing to do with it. I have shared plenty of opinions and none of them required bravery. But me, an amateur, saying what should occur certainly isn't sensible. I leave that shit to the professionals.

But yes Simonsson was impressive at centre (but probably didn't impress his coach who already knew what he was capable of). It looks like we won't have any problem covering the loss of Opacic next year. These outside backs are all on the books for 2023 and I expect any of them to handle first grade when required:

Sivo
Penisini
Blake
Simonsson
Dunster
Russell

Cini has been dominant in reserve grade too and if he's contracted for next year that's probably another option.

Pazza

First Grade
Gutho
Hayne
Lyon
Inu
Radradra
D Brown
Moses
RCG
Mahoney
Paulo