What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Qualifier: Parra v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD in Townsville 23/9/22

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Finals won outside of NSW by Parra.
1998 v Brisbane at ANZ Stadium, Brisbane
2007 v New Zealand at Mt Smart
2021 v Newcastle at Rockhampton (QLD Hub)
2022 v North Queensland at Townsville

Definitely the best win out of those 4 I would say.
Was 98 the game Stu Kelly ran away to seal it?

hybrideel

Bench
All they can tell us is that it's a virus :(

He's been feverish since Wednesday night, shivering, vomiting...

I know there is not much one can do with a viral infection, but wait it out, but seeing him so miserable breaks my heart :(
My son between ages 2-5 was at the stage where nearly every 2-3 weeks he would have a temp pushing 40°. The first few times were hospital visits, but after that it was just alternating nurofen panadol, plenty of water and a cool bath. I think going to daycare helps build up the immune system for later years, but when going through the petree dish at that time was hell

IFR33K

Coach
If Reg stared me down like that, I'd give him the deeds to my house - he's a massive human!

He's also an absolute machine, and I would largely credit him for the steady turnaround of our forward pack's form over the years; he's a bloody inspirational team mate.

Can’t speak highly enough of him. He’d have to top 2 or 3 props in the game.

King-Gutho94

Coach

King-Gutho94

Coach
That reading the play dude, was having Meltdown on Twitter, reckons cowboys choked, Moses had shocker and we will get flogged next week……has tipped against us all finals and even had us missing the 8…
Lost a lot money i reckon he has the shits on top having a few wines he lost all perspective.

I find him better then Jimmy Smith personally.

The fact he said we would get lapped by 40 next week after the vane without analysing the match up showed he was too emotional and pissed should have got off twitter last night while under the influence and embarrassed himself.

hindy111

Post Whore
If Reg stared me down like that, I'd give him the deeds to my house - he's a massive human!

He's also an absolute machine, and I would largely credit him for the steady turnaround of our forward pack's form over the years; he's a bloody inspirational team mate.

The bigger they are the harder they fall

Latest posts