What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off season 2022-23

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Fusitua reportedly doesn’t want to hang around in Leeds, pulled out this weekend due to ‘illness’ but seems it is his Warriors homesickness kicking in again
Is he rumoured to be headed back here?

Maybe as a 300k centre max.

I reckon he needs to look at what Chanel did, don't go through the motions and take a spot if your head isn't in it. He wasn't in a good spot before he left if I recall

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Is he rumoured to be headed back here?

Maybe as a 300k centre max.

I reckon he needs to look at what Chanel did, don't go through the motions and take a spot if your head isn't in it. He wasn't in a good spot before he left if I recall
Just rumoured to be eyeing an NRL return at this stage

BLN2

Juniors
Lisone is pumped about joining Leeds to be back with Fus..

Fusitua on a cheap 28-30 squad spot would be OK, but I think Williame has that spot as a back utility. We're still paying our final portion of his Leeds contract this year actually.

I think the club moved him on for reasons that likely still exist, and don't know if he would make it past the interview stage with the more hard line approach Webster seems to have taken. Webster and Cappy know Fusitua from when they were last here, I'm sure if they wanted him we'd have a good shot. But I doubt it.

Would prefer Maumalo back.

BLN2

Juniors
Yeah, though I’m not super keen on Dallin’s 800k contract. He’ll probably have to take a pay cut at some point or leave

Dogs were paying for a good chunk of that, ended last season. His Warriors deal is far less than his old Dogs contract, but still probably over paid for what we get on the field.

JJ

Immortal
Dogs were paying for a good chunk of that, ended last season. His Warriors deal is far less than his old Dogs contract, but still probably over paid for what we get on the field.
Dogs still winning though, Gould saddled with ridiculous contracts for Pangai and Thompson, but otherwise really looking up

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Raymond Faitala-Mariner the 'club captain' at the Dogs, yet he isn't an on-field captain (they have two of those - Burton and Mahoney). Interesting.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
What are we talking you reckon? I think he’s a top tier winger and worth decent coin, just not 800k, which I’d pay for few if any players in that position.

BLN2

Juniors
Well it's reported the top wingers are on $500kish (the Fox for instance), he would be a step below that you would think. His Dogs contract was fullback coin, which he isn't getting with us.

Meth

Staff member
Yeah, though I’m not super keen on Dallin’s 800k contract. He’ll probably have to take a pay cut at some point or leave

Damn, I missed this. He's on fullback money playing on the wing. Realistically, he's worth half this. Are we paying all of it or is Canterbury kicking in some?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Well it's reported the top wingers are on $500kish (the Fox for instance), he would be a step below that you would think. His Dogs contract was fullback coin, which he isn't getting with us.

Yeah I’d put him at $350-$400k if the Fox is $500

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Seems as if we're up for all of DWZ's salary this year (and next)

How much did we actually sign him for post-2022 though, the $850k was his dogs contract which ran until the end of last season and they partially paid? Hopefully now that’s done the remaining warriors contract is for a lower amount.

Latest posts